UKC

FA Cup Final

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Yanis Nayu 17 May 2014
Hull 2 up after 8 minutes!
 winhill 17 May 2014
In reply to Submit to Gravity:

nearly 3, off the line by gibbs.
 wilkie14c 17 May 2014

Next goal scored will the by the winners
OP Yanis Nayu 17 May 2014
In reply to wilkie14c:

You were right!
 wilkie14c 17 May 2014

Always gonna be that way mate, if hull went 3-1 up they'd have closed shop, the Arse getting back to 2-2 gave them the belief. wish'd I'd had stuck a fiver on at 2-2 eh
 Banned User 77 18 May 2014
In reply to wilkie14c:

Best team won... Hull scored too early, love Bruce but they sat in and hoped, there was no real desire to do anything but hold on.

Wanted Hull to win but good game, not great tbh..
 wilkie14c 18 May 2014
In reply to IainRUK:

No mate, certainly not one of the great finals but Aresnal showed what they can do, just can't understand why they haven't shown that grit over the last few years. Good game, best team certainly won - 65/35 i'd put them at. what about the size of Bruce eh? Getting a right old tub lol
championship final next weekend to look forward to, I'm amazed my lot appear to be favorites, 20,000 derby fans would all tell you that we'd have been happy with 8th place and push for a play off next season but McLaren has astounded everyone. 2nd leg against B&HA was the best I've seen them play for 30 years. clough assembled the squad but just couldn't make them play, McLaren has only made one signing since arriving and we are flying! I'll not kop out and say another year in the championship will be okay and we continue to build, oh no, we're in it to win it, too much money at stake, worth £120 million to the winners now.
 Banned User 77 18 May 2014
In reply to wilkie14c:

Mclarens a good manager, never gets the credit because of his england failure, but he's the most successful english manager..
andymac 18 May 2014
In reply to IainRUK:

He will forever be associated with the interview he did with the Dutch accent.

That was comedy gold.made a total arse of himself.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...