UKC

TNF Point Five Gore Pro Jacket (M) Blue 1wk only!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
tpav1214 25 May 2014
premier post photo
Hi all,

I am selling an as new TNF Point Five NG Jacket size Mens Medium. It is in perfect condition and has only been used a couple of times. I have washed and reproofed it using Nikwax in readiness for sale.

It is an excellent jacket and is bomber when it comes to horrible conditions.
RRP £270

Asking Price: £185 ONO Including Postage

I'm only keeping this up a week and then it goes to eBay so hurry!

Here is the technical spec:

The North Face Men's New Point Five NG Jacket

Updated and improved for Autumn 2013

NG: Next Generation.

The North Face® Men’s Point Five NG Jacket is a helmet compatible and a fully featured mountaineering shell in Gore-Tex® Pro Shell for alpine assaults.

New generation, advanced ripstop Pro Shell with a micro grid woven backer delivers superior breathability, durability and enhanced waterproof and windproof performance for peak bagging missions.

Fully specified for climbing with harness and pack friendly pockets, adjustable laminated brim hood and pit zips for venting and climate control on the summit push.

Layer up head to toe with the compatible pant.

The North Face® Men’s Point Five NG Jacket is an athlete tested and expedition proven climbing shell from the legendary Summit Series™ product group.

Features:

• Mountaineering, alpine climbing

• Fully adjustable helmet-compatible hood with hidden cord locks and laminated brim

• Harness- and pack-friendly polyurethane (PU) hand warmer pockets

• Pit-zip vents

• Hidden hem cinch-cord at centre front zip

• Revised pocket-bag construction for waterproof pockets

• Fabric:70D 135 g/m² 100% nylon GORE-TEX® Pro Shell ripstop with a micro grid ripstop woven backer

• Centre Back: 76,2 cm

• Average Weight: 450 g

• Fit: Active

Gore-Tex® Pro
Pro Shell is engineered for the most demanding outdoor athletes and serious enthusiasts tackling epic mountain expeditions. Built to exacting standards, Gore-Tex® Pro Shell will maintain water and windproofness while providing crucial breathability under the most extreme, demanding conditions. Pro Shell consists of a highly technical Gore-Tex® membrane that is firmly bonded to a durable outer layer and a rugged, yet comfortable breathable lining. The result epitomizes ironclad protection in harmony with ease of wear. For professionals whose livelihood depends on enduring the worst conditions, Pro Shell is the first choice.

Please ask if you would like more photos or to ask any questions. Grab a bargain while you can!
fooby 25 May 2014
In reply to tpav1214:

I go through UKC ads looking for one of these for ages, finally give up and buy the Alpine Project new for the same price as this, get home and of course this ad has been posted.

Somebody's getting a great deal!
tpav1214 25 May 2014
In reply to fooby:

> I go through UKC ads looking for one of these for ages, finally give up and buy the Alpine Project new for the same price as this, get home and of course this ad has been posted.

> Somebody's getting a great deal!

Could always return the alpine project and get this one!! This deal could be yours!
tpav1214 29 May 2014
In reply to tpav1214:

Jacket now sold

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...