UKC

Anyone Climbed in croatia

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Tzoo 28 May 2014
Hi guys i am travelling to Croatia and will be on the west coast and want to do some climbing when i am out there has anyone been and have any advice/ locations and tips.

I will be out there around the 21st July if anybody is there around that time and then i will be driving back to the uk so any where along the way back as well.

If any one is away there it would be good to meet up for a climb i am a beginner outdoors but i am doing it a lot now so should be a bit experienced by then and don't mind belaying just to see some cool climbs.

Thanks ahead of time for any advice or info. It will be greatly appreciated
Thanks
Jon
OP Tzoo 28 May 2014
In reply to Tzoo:

Also if anyone wants a short/ long trip over there let me know we could arange to meet
 ChrisBrooke 28 May 2014
In reply to Tzoo:

There is a lot of fantastic climbing in Croatia. I had a two week trip there, not just climbing but seeing the many wonderful sights too. Paklenica and Hvar had the best climbing for me. There's plenty of info out there about these places. Paklenica would be the obvious place to start.
OP Tzoo 28 May 2014
In reply to ChrisBrooke:

yeh cool i have been there 4 times before but this time i am driving. i am heading to just south of Zadar and then i will be making my way back up the coast from there.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...