/ gortex over trousers short leg.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Cadairmanuk - on 28 May 2014
I'm after some top end over trousers but struggle a bit due to short leg. Any recommendations? I'm 34 waist 29/30 inside leg. Ideally with a fly. I wear Paramo Enduro trousers in the winter which fit mint but obviously too warm for summer.

Cheers

Ben
Dorq on 28 May 2014
In reply to Cadairmanuk:

Google found some Berghaus "Deluge" with an inseam of 30 (short), at Go Outoors, but they are not Goretex. I have never had a problem with overtrousers being made of a slightly less-breathable fabric, personally. Besides, mine are always caked in mud.

Jon
abr1966 - on 28 May 2014
In reply to Dorq:

Agreed....Berghaus! Not sure which model I have but they're goretex with a full length zip and studs over the zip.....no fly though but a good fit in the same size..
Cadairmanuk - on 29 May 2014
In reply to Cadairmanuk:

Thanks people , I will take a look.

ben
Gavin - on 29 May 2014
In reply to Cadairmanuk:

Another vote for Berghaus for short leg lengths. I have a similar leg length to you and use the paclite goretex over trousers. Again no fly, but very light weight.

Gavin
Piglet69 - on 29 May 2014
In reply to Cadairmanuk:
Arcterx also do a short inseam option. I have a pair of salopettes made by them. Might be worth having look st their site. Expensive gear though.

A
Post edited at 13:28
Cadairmanuk - on 31 May 2014
In reply to Cadairmanuk:

love the Arcterx but yeah there big money.

thanks

Ben
bedsforsleepypeople - on 31 May 2014
In reply to Cadairmanuk:

Another vote for Berghaus, i got short legs and the hellvelyn trousers fit really well

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.