Lifts & Partners forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Alps August 9th - 14th?

batterj2 - on 30 May 2014
Hi all,

I'm going on the Summits and Skills 4000m course with ISM this year (can't wait) and I had originally planned to spend the week after with friends climbing and generally mucking about in the vicinity. Unfortunately it looks like this second week isn't going to happen so I was wondering if anybody would be interested in hooking up for some climbing and/or alpine stuff in the days following the end of my course?

I don't know what state I'll be in alpine-wise afterwards but hopefully I will have got some leading experience done so I shouldn't be too hopeless! I've got much more experience trad climbing and I've already done a winter course in Scotland a couple of years ago.

Just looking to extend my time out there and practice the techniques for real. The course is in Leysin but I should be able to get to other places fairly easily?
... not showing 4 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums