UKC

Photo Voting

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Jonny Tee 69 02 Jun 2014
Hello.

Not that I'm bothered...if I was bothered I'd just not allow folk to vote on my photos. But I feel compelled to point out just how sad and misguided many of you photo voters are on UKC. You know who you are, you obviously have nothing better to do with your time, and don't really have any idea what life is really about.

What would UKC be without a wee rant now and again.

Adios sad fecks, John
 gd303uk 02 Jun 2014
In reply to Jonny Tee 69:
Off to give your photos a look at

Edited,

loads of good pictures, plenty of 5's , can't see what your moaning about.
Did notice you have dished out the odd low vote yourself.
Post edited at 21:11
OP Jonny Tee 69 02 Jun 2014
In reply to gd303uk:

Sometimes you need to look behind the photo and understand the moment.
 gd303uk 02 Jun 2014

Very true ,
I just gave your pictures a quick glance , and what I seen was great photos.
I and anybody else should take the time to read the image more carefully, I hadn't voted on your pictures btw,

I don't think any body would vote low on such a personal and moving image intentionally .

Peace
Graham
OP Jonny Tee 69 02 Jun 2014
In reply to gd303uk:
From Graham.

Thanks Graham.

Yes I understand, I have noticed that voting also, I wouldn't let it bother you so,e people are just petty, and spiteful ,
I was just having a little fun relying to your post, as I thought your pictures are very good.
Hope you don't mind the banter,
You should post this reply on the forum, people will understand where you are coming from.

I don't think anybody would be so harsh as to vote you down knowing the beautiful sentiment behind your photo.
 Mark Collins 03 Jun 2014

Hi John,

I hope that you and your friends can accept my heart felt apologies for voting one of your photos low. I attempt to click through all new photos in my lunch hour and put a number on them. I did vote most of your photos high, some average and one low. I fully admit that under the circumstances this was a mistake and have contacted the photo editor in an attempt to have my votes removed. Please let me know if there is any charity that I can make a donation to in an attempt to make amends for my insensitivity.

Yours Sincerely,

Mark
 The Pylon King 04 Jun 2014

More women in bikinis please John.
OP Jonny Tee 69 04 Jun 2014
In reply to Mark Collins:

Dinnae worry about it Mark. I was just a bit pissed and having a rant. Shouldn't post when I've had a few sherries. Cheers, John
OP Jonny Tee 69 04 Jun 2014
In reply to The Pylon King:

Trust me, I'm trying.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...