UKC

Corey Rich Video

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Dan Arkle 03 Jun 2014
I found a short film with some great climbing imagery that you may like vimeo.com/94614809
In reply to Dan Arkle:

Dan, nice video, Cheers for sharing.

PS. Not sure if you can / want to change the title - it's Corey Richards as opposed to Corey Rich.
OP Dan Arkle 03 Jun 2014
In reply to Colin Henderson:

oops, how unfortunate, I hadn't realised there were two amazing american image makers with such similar names.
In reply to Dan Arkle:

Neither did I at first!
In reply to Dan Arkle:

Thanks for posting this. Absolutely outstanding!
 Adam Long 04 Jun 2014
In reply to Colin Henderson:

> PS. Not sure if you can / want to change the title - it's Corey Richards as opposed to Corey Rich.

Or Cory Richards even. Nice guy, he came over with Team America a few years back. He said the name confusion was the bane of his life. I can sympathise, Climber sent all my cheques to Andy Long for a good few years.
In reply to Adam Long:

> Or Cory Richards even

Cheers, I bet that annoys him too
 Mick Ward 04 Jun 2014
In reply to Adam Long:

> ... Climber sent all my cheques to Andy Long for a good few years.

I remember Andy telling me this. At least he had the good grace to send them back continually (and constantly tried - albeit unsuccessfully - to get the perpetrators to learn the error of their ways).

Hey, if they were anything like the cheques I used to get, if he'd cashed them in he could have gone to Indian Creek... OK, Burbage then.

As Jimmy Surette said about his OTE cheque, "I think they missed a 0 out!"

Mick

Fraser 06 Jun 2014
In reply to Dan Arkle:

Great video, thanks for posting. I'd seen some of his images from his web-folio before and actually had that last image as my work PC's desktop image for a while, it's superb.
 Blue Straggler 07 Jun 2014
In reply to Dan Arkle:

Very good.
 Robert Durran 07 Jun 2014
In reply to Dan Arkle:

Wow.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...