UKC

Company Rant - Pro Bike kit

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Dan1898 06 Jun 2014
Having a rant - ordered kit and next day deliver on Wednesday from http://www.probikekit.co.uk in prep for this weekends Southern XC at QECP - just found out products haven't been shipped to the delivery company (DPD)they wont be delivered until Monday (should of arrived Thurs) - apparently my next day delivery isn't premium so doesn't include Sat, seriously WTF.

Rant off.
 Run_Ross_Run 06 Jun 2014
In reply to Dan1898:

Where are you getting ur info from, dpd or the seller?
If its the seller then demand a refund for NDD if its dpd then check with seller as you my be being fobbed off.
Wednesday order day with ndd is delivery day today latest depending on order time either way.
 Paul Atkinson 06 Jun 2014
In reply to Dan1898:

it is really annoying when retailers flagrantly deceive in this way when you're relying on them. Chain Reaction Cycles stitched me up really badly in a similar manner last year, days before an ultra which was my "A race" for the season. If they'd had the decency to tell the truth I could have souced the gear straight away at any number of places. "Next day" (generally at a premium delivery charge) is not really a difficult concept to come to grips with. At the end of the day you're stuck with chalking it up to experience and never using them again but that is far from making things right....always good to name and shame on the appropriate forums
 LastBoyScout 06 Jun 2014
In reply to Dan1898:

Sigma Sport were pretty hopeless when I needed a part for a set of Campag shifters. Helpful chap in the workshop said they'd definitely got one, understood the urgency of absolutely needing it the next day and would take it up to the sales office to get it sent out. That was in the morning. Phoned them back in the afternoon to chase it and again told it was being dealt with. Never heard anything after that.

Ended up doing a 50 mile round trip the following morning to the only other bike shop that had one.
 Pids 06 Jun 2014
In reply to Dan1898:
If you live in Scotland, even the Central Belt, you learn to accept that " next" day delivery is anything but, you just learn to order stuff earlier

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...