For Sale/Wanted forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - FS: Winter Glove Clearout. Mountain Equipment & Marmot

TRip - on 08 Jun 2014 - user since 05/Sep/05
Price: 85
Hello,

Have a minor glove clearout as I have far more gloves than hands!

Please note BD Punisher gloves picture have already been sold.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/84240861@N04/14354089806/

(Top Right) Old pair of marmot gloves with a waterproof outer, grippy palm and warm pile inner. size large. Used. A good pair of general mountaineering/hill walking gloves. 12 posted.

(Bottom Left) Mountain Equipment Cascade Xtrafit Gloves. Medium. Superb pair of very dextrous gloves with stick leather palm and Gore-Tex inner. Ideal for technical climbing. Excellent condition. 50 posted.

(Bottom Right) Mountain Equipment Randonee Gloves. Medium. Excellent pair of very warm pile lined, softshell gloves. Perfect for multiday climber (as quick drying) and cold climbing. Used but good condition. No holes or anything. I used these on Denali a couple of years ago and they were ace. 23 posted.

All gloves can be collected in Sheffield for 3 less. Or buy more than one pair and I'll knock of the cost of postage.

Cheers,

Tom
... not showing 2 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums