UKC

MS Word help

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 goldmember 16 Jun 2014
I would like to create an editable application form. Which would enable me to e-mail the form; clients fill them in, save them and send them back to me.

I have considered modifying my current application form, which is a word document, to have forms, but haven’t found a way which would enable me to stop the clients modifying the rest of the document. Is there a way to ‘lock’ the rest of the document?

Also considered creating a PDF and inserting forms fields in this, I don’t mind paying for the software if it works. But I’m unsure if my clients will be able to enter their information in the forms and save it, with a standard PDF reader? Anyone have any experience of this?

Ideally the clients would protect the document before return as it would contain personal information, is there an easy and safe way for the clients to do this?

Any more solutions I have missed?
 steveriley 16 Jun 2014
In reply to goldmember:

Yes, you can create PDF forms with full Acrobat, they only need Reader to complete them. Are you talking about encrypting the completed documents or just password protecting?
OP goldmember 16 Jun 2014
In reply to SteveRi: Excellent is it easy to do? Password protection would be fine
OP goldmember 16 Jun 2014
In reply to goldmember:

evening bump
OP goldmember 17 Jun 2014
In reply to starbug:

That's just the job! thanks

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...