UKC

easyjet (etc) flight release dates ?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 mike123 25 Jun 2014
I ve been trying to find out when easyjet, jet2 etc will release flights for April next year. no joy from looking at their sites or google land. Any ideas ?
 lost1977 25 Jun 2014
In reply to mike123:

have you considered looking on the site to see how far you can book ahead and work it out from that
OP mike123 26 Jun 2014
In reply to lost1977:

it was a tough 10 minutes. I had searched long and hard. To the far corners of internet land. However hard I looked, I still returned without an answer.
OP mike123 29 Jun 2014
In reply to mike123: sarcasm aside, i reckon some one on here has been in this position, I want to book flights for next year as soon as they appear . I know /knew that BA etc are quite open about how far ahead you can book , but the cheapys are all evasive about when flights will be released . Anybody got experience of this ?
 lost1977 29 Jun 2014
In reply to mike123:

When I googled the question it became clear within a minute there is no definite answer you just have to keep on trying but they won't be released for ages (BA and budget airlines work in very different ways). Wouldn't really expect them to be released before 26 weeks
 lost1977 29 Jun 2014
In reply to mike123:

I'm going to guess you also don't know how to save about 50% on easyjet if you have a local contact
 Tony the Blade 29 Jun 2014
In reply to lost1977:

> I'm going to guess you also don't know how to save about 50% on easyjet if you have a local contact

now you have my attention... go on

lost1977 29 Jun 2014
In reply to Tony the Blade:

Flights are always cheaper in one direction (out) . when I go to Morocco I book a flight out and my Moroccan friend books me one coming back
 Tony the Blade 29 Jun 2014
In reply to lost1977:

ah... good call

Now to find friends in various Euro locations
 lost1977 29 Jun 2014
In reply to Tony the Blade:

If your really flexible on dates you can also just book 1 way and then book the return once your out there

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...