We are currently looking for a Climb Instructor to join the team at Chiltern Pools to assist delivering the full programme for The Climb which boasts 250sqm mix of both featured and wooden walls. The 11m high lead walls have both in situ top ropes and permanent lead protection fittings, allowing for a variety of climbing for all levels of experience.
Key aspects of the role will include:
• Delivery of excellent programmes with knowledge of practices, progression, and teaching points.
• Maintain a good and positive image of the centre
• Provide a welcoming, professional, and helpful service
• Ensure the safety and control of the climbers and ensure all relevant regulations are enforced.
The successful candidate will have:
• SPA, CWA, CWLA Highly desirable.
• Experience of coaching and teaching
• Good administration skills
• Experience of coaching in a community
• A First Aid at Work Qualification
• Ability to work flexibly
• Career development opportunities
• Training prospects