UKC

BD VIPER Customise

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
cameron.ree 30 Jun 2014
Hi guys,

I have a set of BD Viper's (new orange versions) and am looking to customise them in a way suitable for a variety of climbing styles: what accessories can fit this model (eg. petzl trigrest, grivel accessories etc). Unfortunately the upper hand rest can't attach due to plastic screws snapping and I need other options for matching etc.

cheers

Cameron
 woollardjt 30 Jun 2014
In reply to cameron.ree:

Not sure what you are trying to achieve as the BD viper already comes with the fang and strike, so there is little point trying to fit petzl or grivel versions.

What don't you like about the fang/strike?
 TobyA 30 Jun 2014
In reply to cameron.ree:

The new ones have everything you need already on them. Why add anything else?
cameron.ree 30 Jun 2014
In reply to woollardjt:

''Unfortunately the upper hand rest can't attach due to plastic screws snapping and I need other options for matching etc.''

I need other options!
 TobyA 30 Jun 2014
In reply to cameron.ree:

If you've broken something on the Vipers, just get the correct replacement part surely? I'm pretty certain on mine the upper hand rest isn't held on by a plastic screw.

And I would delete the two other identical threads you've started on this, it looks like someone spamming.
cameron.ree 30 Jun 2014
In reply to woollardjt:

yea sorry about that - its a bit urgent - I'm leaving for the alps day after tomorrow!!
 woollardjt 30 Jun 2014
In reply to cameron.ree:
Plenty of places in the alps to buy spare parts,

Just checked my vipers and I know which plastic screw you are talking about but the upper finger rest attaches above that point via a metal Allen key screw

I have taken some pics on my phone but I can never figure out how to add them to a post pop your email details up and I can send them across to you
Post edited at 16:26

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...