UKC

FS: Patagonia Northwall softshell jacket

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Thrudge 01 Jul 2014
premier post photo
Jacket: Patagonia Northwall (mens)
Size: Large
Colour: Black
Price: £120

Mint condition. I've worn it for a one hour plod around a lake in dry weather, and four or five times for the 20 minute drive to work. That's it.
I bought it mail order from the US and it's just a bit too big for me. I like it so much, I've since bought the same jacket in a medium.

It's made of Polartec Powershield Pro with a fleece lining.

My view: the fit is great (athletic cut) the build quality is excellent, really good hood (moves with your head), and it's warm.

Details and reviews are here:

http://www.ukclimbing.com/gear/news.php?id=4069

http://backcountryskiingcanada.com/index.php?p=page&page_id=Patagonia%2...

http://www.backcountry.com/patagonia-ms-northwall-jkt (scroll down for user reviews)

I'd prefer cash on collection, please. Meet at Awesome Walls (Stoke) or willing to meet half way to wherever you are, if you're not too far away. Reduction to £110 if you can get to the Stoke wall.
OP Thrudge 02 Jul 2014
In reply to Tony Naylor:

Bump.
OP Thrudge 04 Jul 2014
In reply to Tony Naylor:

Price drop to £110.
 smithaldo 04 Jul 2014
In reply to Tony Naylor:

To people looking, this is a bargain, they have discontinued them as they were too expensive to make so you know you are getting a quality product.

Great for skiing and alpine winter stuff.
OP Thrudge 05 Jul 2014
In reply to smithaldo:

Thanks for the positive comment Can't believe no one has snatched my hand off at this price!
 L.A. 05 Jul 2014
In reply to Tony Naylor: Nor can I Its the best softshell Ive ever had for winter,(and Ive had a lot !) If I didnt already have one Id`ve snapped that up.
Good luck selling it They were £350 rrp when they came out and at £110 its such a bargain.

OP Thrudge 06 Jul 2014
In reply to L.A.:

Thanks for that.
OP Thrudge 07 Jul 2014
In reply to Tony Naylor:

Still no none? What's up, did I price it too low and it's making people suspicious?
 JayPee630 07 Jul 2014
In reply to Tony Naylor:

Patagonia L = normal XL, hence less people it'll fit I reckon!
OP Thrudge 07 Jul 2014
In reply to JayPee630:

Hmm, could be. I'd say it was maybe a *little* on the large side for a Large, but certainly not XL. I'd get lost in an XL.
 L.A. 07 Jul 2014
In reply to JayPee630: Large in a Northwall fits around a 42-44" chest. More of a 'Manly' size than an XL size Id say
These are seriously good jackets. Maybe wait a bit to sell it closer to winter season ?

OP Thrudge 07 Jul 2014
In reply to L.A.:
> Large in a Northwall fits around a 42-44" chest. More of a 'Manly' size than an XL size Id say

Yep, I'd say that was bob on.
 alexm198 08 Jul 2014
To throw a spanner in the works, I actually find my Northwall fairly slim fitting! Fantastic bit of kit though. If you re-listed this in 4 months time people'd be biting your hand off for it!
OP Thrudge 09 Jul 2014
In reply to alexm198:

> To throw a spanner in the works, I actually find my Northwall fairly slim fitting!

There's nowt wrong with being a fat lad

> If you re-listed this in 4 months time people'd be biting your hand off for it!

You're probably right, cheers.
 rodw 13 Jul 2014
In reply to Tony Naylor:
Any chance of a meet around late morning I live near Holmes Chapel
Rod
OP Thrudge 13 Jul 2014
In reply to rodw:

Sorry, only just got this. I won't be home until 1730 today. I'll pm you.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...