UKC

Bram crag quarry

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Bob Bennett 04 Jul 2014
Need some info on the grades and descriptions of the new bolted routes at Bram crag
OP Bob Bennett 09 Jul 2014
In reply to Bob Bennett aka Last Thursday:

Hmmm..... someone must know
 mfisher 09 Jul 2014

It's all in the new eastern crags guide but the routes still have E grades rather than sport grades
 Tom the tall 09 Jul 2014

I assume you've seen the crag database on here, has routes and descriptions?
 Dave Musgrove 10 Jul 2014
In reply to mfisher:

There has been a lot of development since the 2011 guide. Several more bolted lines added this year I believe. It would be nice to get names for some of the routes I did last year.
 Steve Crowe Global Crag Moderator 10 Jul 2014

Some info but no topo

http://www.ukclimbing.com/forums/t.php?n=591657
 Scott Quinn 10 Jul 2014
isn't there a topo app available look on the frcc website / news section
 Route Adjuster 10 Jul 2014

I have recently acquired the crag to look after in the database and a few people have been adding some of the new routes. Unfortunately many of these lack any clue as to their location at the moment so I have been putting them in a section called 'New bolted Routes'. Also some of these new additions haven't even got descriptions!

Any firm details of route descriptions, locations and ordering of routes would be useful.

Any Topos would help too?

Here's in hope......
 Ron Kenyon 14 Jul 2014

There are parking issues and potential access issues so the details of the routes are being held back. Main issues re parking is (1) only max two cars parked at the entrance and don't impede vehicles getting into the entrance and (2) park sensibly at the various parking places along the side of the route - up to 200 yards - from the entrance.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...