For Sale/Wanted forum

View latest messages in My Forums
Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.

Topic - FS: Grivel Mont Blanc Alpine 45 +10 Backpack

ironfoot on 05 Jul 2014 - user since 16/May/09

Price: £35 as new hardly used pictures available.
Grivel Mont Blanc Alpine 45 +10 backpack, For alpinism and ski touring made with the new VX21 Carbon Composite fabric, the same used in sails technology. Composite materials are, engineered materials ,that donít occur in nature: the 210 Cordura laminated in a five ply sandwich with Dacron X-Pac fabric,used as the basic structure and reinforced with netting in Dacron, increasing the materialís mechanics without making it heavier. The dark netting, easily visible and touchable on the fabric, increases rip resistance even when subject to prolonged and heavy use. It also gives excellent structural stability not just to the fabric itself but to the whole rucksack resulting in a real progress in quality standards.
This fabric is 200 psi waterproof. Interior gear loops to distribute weight in the most stable position: towards the back. Internal pocket for hydration system and exit for tube.
Two quick snap ice tool attachments. As new hardly used, picture available
Side compression straps and ski slots. Large pockets on the hood. Fixed back panel with cross shaped furrows permitting air circulation.
Simple waist belt with two clever quick snap ice tool attachments that donít interfere with the climbing harness.
The waist belt can be easily removed.
Post edited at 11:54
sbc_10 - on 05 Jul 2014
In reply to ironfoot:

Yhm. I'm interested.
ironfoot on 05 Jul 2014
In reply to sbc_10:

Currently on offer to sbc_10
ironfoot on 06 Jul 2014
In reply to ironfoot:

Backpack now sold
ads.ukclimbing.com
sbc_10 - on 08 Jul 2014
In reply to ironfoot:

Rucksack arrived today in tip-top condition.
Many thanks for the sale.

SBC.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.

My Forums