UKC

VW TRANSPORTER T30 85 TDi CAMPER

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 dan wisey 15 Jul 2014
premier
I am selling my camper van due to an upgrade in vehicle (we need a van with more room).

The van is in excellent condition for its age both mechanically and with the interior. There are a few scratches and dents on the bodywork to be expected with a van of this age. The van has had a some new parts including a recent cam belt / timing belt, 3 new tyres. The van has been serviced regularly with the last full oil change/filter at Christmas. Taxed until the end of July and MOT until January 2015.

The van has colour coded bumpers, 20inch alloys with low profile tyres, the van has been lowered too. The interior has front and back leather seats done in green and brown. Gas hob with 2 burners, wash basin with water pump and water tank. The van has been insulated and carpeted it has also been fitted out with 12v LED spotlights. Other modifications include a rock n rolla bed, leisure battery and power inverter, x1 spare 12v supply for a fridge/similar, cd/mp3 player with a fitted subwoofer and amplifier, x2 230v sockets from the inverter, mains hook up option which also powers x2 230v sockets, plenty of cupboards and storage done out in mahogany effect wood. the van has some service history.

Please email me if you have any questions.
OP dan wisey 16 Jul 2014
In reply to dannyW:

Sorry I should have added that its a 54 plate and its done 129,000 at the minute.
 cottoneye 16 Jul 2014
In reply to dannyW:

Sent you an email. Thanks
 dingbat46 18 Jul 2014
In reply to dannyW:

I may have missed it but how much?
OP dan wisey 19 Jul 2014
In reply to dannyW:

its gone now cheers anyway

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...