UKC

Romania Climbing

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
jacindie 18 Jul 2014
Hi, I'm heading to Romania in August for a month climbing. I'm heading there alone and am after any info anyone has about crags. And how likely I'll be to bump into people to climb with.

Thanks
iepsje 18 Jul 2014
In reply to jacindie:

Hi, i can not really help you with first hand information, but Petzl Roc Trip is visiting Romania this september, so there is some information of climbing there on their website. Maybe this helps?
 SOUTHERN GRAY 18 Jul 2014
In reply to jacindie:

I've only seen one crag listed on UKC. But a Google search found this guidebook:
http://www.climb-europe.com/RockClimbingShop/Romania-Rock-Climbing-Guideboo...
Im going to be cycle touring from Dubrovnik over to Bulgaria/ Romania at the start of August before heading on to the Alps for some Via Ferrata, I'm taking a harness/ rock shoes with me with the hope of meeting some other climbers and getting some climbing done too. I'll send you a message. Graham

jacindie 18 Jul 2014
In reply to jacindie:

Thanks everyone that's all been really helpful.
 dsauerbrun 19 Jul 2014
In reply to jacindie:

Hey jacindie, I'm looking to do some sport climbing in Romania or Bulgaria this august and am partner less. I have a full sport rack with me and climb around 6a+(have been off for a month and a half so I'm weak but maybe after 2 weeks in rodellar I'll be back up to 6b/+).

I pm'd you my email so hit me up

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...