UKC

For Sale. Skoda 1.9TDI

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 icnoble 20 Jul 2014
premier post photo
This is for sale, my Skoda Octavia 1.9 TDI laurin and Klement edition. It was registered in July 2002. It has 103,000 miles on the clock which is not a lot for the year. It has a full service history. It has just been serviced and mot'd for a year. It has leather seats, climate control, cruise control, and sun roof as well as the usual stuff. It has a stand in which you can put an pod into and will play through the hifi system. The bodywork is not perfect. I am asking £1600 for it. This is the mid glasses guide valuation. I am based in Preston.

More photographs here.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/68196842@N08/sets/72157645792913164/

If you are interested please message me

OP icnoble 21 Jul 2014
In reply to icnoble:

I am open to sensible offers.
 Serena Lambre 22 Jul 2014
In reply to icnoble:

Hi Icnoble,

A few questions: is it diesel or petrol? Is it manual or automatic? And does it have cup holders? (Can't see that in the picture.)

Also - how's the turbo holding out? Have you had to replace any major things lately? (ie: clutch, turbo, brake discs, etc.)

Cheers.
S.
OP icnoble 23 Jul 2014
In reply to icnoble:

It is a diesel manual. There is a cup holder underneath the front arm rest. I have no reason to suspect the turbo. The only non normal work done on the car recently was that I got a new sump fitted. The reason for this was that there was a small oil leak from the sump plug. Rather than get it re threaded, which is never a long term satisfactory solution I got the sump replaced by a new original one not a cheap eBay one.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...