/ Lost 3 BD Cams, Tippler Direct, Stanage,Sun. FAO dangler team

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Phil Ev - on 23 Jul 2014
I'm trying to contact two lads who I think are from Leeds Mountaineering Club who were climbing the Dangler and Tippler on Sunday. 3 of my brand new BD camalots went missing at the end of the day. I'd just done Tippler Direct and a mate had seconded up to the hard bit taking them out, fallen off then lowered. It seems like they were put at the base of the route but must have been put in with the lads kit when we all cleared up and as I checked the area where we'd been but left in a hurry to drop a mate at the station I didn't check everything was in my bag.

I just had to replace my whole rack as someone broke into my van and nicked it a month ago so the cams are almost new, there were matching crabs and quick draws on each.

If you're at Leeds MC please give me a shout, the guys are nice lads, one lad had red hair the other brown but I can't remember names.

Please help as my bank balance can't keep up with the rate of kit replacement at the moment!

Thanks

Phil 07828970781
Phil Ev - on 24 Jul 2014
In reply to Phil Ev:

Bump
CragDog - on 24 Jul 2014
In reply to Phil Ev:

It was me (Sam) and a friend (Ed). We were climbing on Eds kit so if anything was picked up be accident it would be with him. I should be seeing him some time this evening, I'll ask if he can have a look through his bags. Hopefully something will turn up. One of us will let you know either way.

Sam
andyathome - on 24 Jul 2014
In reply to CragDog:

> It was me (Sam) and a friend (Ed). We were climbing on Eds kit so if anything was picked up be accident it would be with him. I should be seeing him some time this evening, I'll ask if he can have a look through his bags. Hopefully something will turn up. One of us will let you know either way.

> Sam

> 07733597019

Hey. Good effort! You have just earned about 1,000 karma points.
CragDog - on 24 Jul 2014
In reply to Phil Ev:

Had a quick rummage through Eds bag. I suspect I have found your missing gear, I'll confirm it with Ed. It's all unmarked and new looking, very unlikely to be either mine or Eds. I think you might have lost a couple of quick draws too.
KTC - on 24 Jul 2014
In reply to CragDog:

Excellent result. Well done all round :)
Phil Ev - on 25 Jul 2014
In reply to Phil Ev:

Many thanks to Sam and Ed for getting the cams back to me, 1000 karma points are indeed yours!

Cheers for helping me out your honesty is greatly appreciated!

Phil
Doghouse - on 25 Jul 2014
In reply to Phil Ev:

Good news story :-) well done lads!
ads.ukclimbing.com
Marcus Brewer - on 25 Jul 2014
In reply to Phil Ev:

Love this.
Well done lads :)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.