Lost & Found forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - Lost 3 BD Cams, Tippler Direct, Stanage,Sun. FAO dangler team

Phil Ev - on 23 Jul 2014
I'm trying to contact two lads who I think are from Leeds Mountaineering Club who were climbing the Dangler and Tippler on Sunday. 3 of my brand new BD camalots went missing at the end of the day. I'd just done Tippler Direct and a mate had seconded up to the hard bit taking them out, fallen off then lowered. It seems like they were put at the base of the route but must have been put in with the lads kit when we all cleared up and as I checked the area where we'd been but left in a hurry to drop a mate at the station I didn't check everything was in my bag.

I just had to replace my whole rack as someone broke into my van and nicked it a month ago so the cams are almost new, there were matching crabs and quick draws on each.

If you're at Leeds MC please give me a shout, the guys are nice lads, one lad had red hair the other brown but I can't remember names.

Please help as my bank balance can't keep up with the rate of kit replacement at the moment!

Thanks

Phil 07828970781
... not showing 8 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums