UKC

Garmin Connect....buggered?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Is anyone else having problems? When I look at activities or courses it only shows the start and end points not the route itself on the map. Same with the course creator and the player. Makes no difference in classic or modern view either. I am sure it was all there last weekend. The TCX and GPS files are ok and when I export the route to view it on google earth it renders ok.

Logged in with my own and Mrs B's accounts and on my own and work computers and nada... thought it might be a problem with google maps because when I use that independently it does the same thing but even if I switch to Bing or OSM on Garmin Connect I get the same thing...
 cousin nick 23 Jul 2014
In reply to Professor Bunsen:

Its OK for me, but it seems rather sloooow! Route I planned 2 nights ago shows up fine.

N
 ElbowsB 23 Jul 2014

It's ok for me, though it did freeze once when uploading this morning. No display problems though once it did upload.
Ste Brom 23 Jul 2014

No problems, other than its been running like treacle for the past fortnight.
 tony 23 Jul 2014

It's failing to upload a workout for me. Life was much easier with the old Training Centre.
 kathrync 23 Jul 2014

I get the impression they have done a lot of new code development recently and are still working out the bugs. The whole site seems a bit flaky at the moment, but I have reported a couple of bugs that have been fixed quickly. Hopefully it will settle down again soon!

Ta for replies. I am in Holland so maybe it is a country specific thing...will have to check with Mrs B who is back home.
Removed User 23 Jul 2014

I've just had it a week or so and it's never updated any of the PR's. It does seem altogether more buggy and clunky than Strava. Sounds like I've joined at a bad time.....

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...