UKC

Llanberis Pass- Most do routes and problems?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Steve nevers 23 Jul 2014
Heading up there for a few weeks soon so trying to set my sites on a few things, looking at trad up to E1 and also boulder stuff up to V5-6, as i might be stuck for a belayer while i'm there.

What are the 'must-do' classics?
 climber34neil 23 Jul 2014
In reply to Steve nevers:

To many to list but some that spring to mind , routes: main wall, phantom rib, direct on Dinas mot, super direct, crackstone rib, brant direct, hangover, sabrecut, the corner, cemetery gates, bouldering then boysens groove is a must, king of drunks, utopia traverse, all stuff up there are well worth it
 climber34neil 23 Jul 2014

And don't forget lordy lordy
OP Steve nevers 23 Jul 2014

Thanks, trying to get a list prepared and decide which i'd most like to get done while i'm there.
 richparry 23 Jul 2014

if it's busy, get on The Crevice on carreg wastad. Guaranteed no queues and great fun.
OP Steve nevers 24 Jul 2014

Got a feeling the popular stuff is going to have queues, school holidays are on!
 climber34neil 24 Jul 2014

Good point, in that case head round to gribbin facit for some quality but quiet climbing then up to caseg fraith ( not sure about the spelling! ) for some bouldering or up to sheep pen, can normally find space away from the crowds on some of the buttresses on cloggy if you avoid the well known routes.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...