For Sale/Wanted forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - FS: Freestanding climbing wall, inverness

Calum Nicoll - on 24 Jul 2014 - user since 17/Feb/10
Price: 80

A move to London forces sale of my beloved wall. Freestanding, consisting of 3 sheets of 18mm ply to make a 12' by 8' board, happiest at 30-40 degrees but very adjustable. Currently in three pieces in storage.

Roughly 250 holds on it - mix of small screw on resins, wooden holds of all shapes/sizes, and a few very unusual metallic drytooling holds. Plenty of jugs and very small crimps and everything in between.

One of the sheets has a small dent in it as it was unfortunately blown over a hedge in a storm. However it still works well. Would just need 2 pieces of 2*4 to stick it all together.

Holds themselves easily worth a couple of hundred so its a great deal - collect from Inverness, fairly bulky but could be carried/car topped easy enough. Open to offers, email me.

Pic here - http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-n_D6A65VnOY/TlweX5Ch-jI/AAAAAAAAAHU/4niK8G9qQFw/s1600/imageboard11.jpg
... not showing 3 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.
ads.ukclimbing.com

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums