For Sale/Wanted forum

View latest messages in My Forums
This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Topic - FS: Foreign Climbing Guidebooks

Co1in H - on 24 Jul 2014 - user since 13/Feb/09

Price: 41
Individually priced and described. UK postage as stated.

Le Massif du Toubkal by De Lepiney and Mailly. 1942 second edition in French. Paperback with the map and fold out diagrams, which are sometimes missing. A nice copy for a 72 year old book. The only fault I would pick are 2 small tears at the top of the spine. Priced at less than half the internet price. 16 + 1.50 postage.
Climbing and Hiking in the Wind River Mountains by Kelsey for the Sierra Club. Paperback with rexine style cover. 4 + 1.50 postage.
Cascade Alpine Guide, Stevens Pass to Rainy Pass by Fred Beckey for The Mountaineers. Large paperback 1981. 8 + 2 postage.
Pennine Alps East by Collomb for the Alpine Club. Hardback 1975, corners bumped. 4 + 1.50 postage.
Pennine Alps Central by Collomb for the Alpine Club 1987. Hardback, corners bumped and title lettering faded. 6 + 1.50 postage
Hueco Tanks State Park, Texas by John Sherman. paperback 1997, Chockstone Press. 3 + 1.50 postage

Please pm me.
Post edited at 09:16
... not showing 4 replies to this topic ...
Register as a New User or login to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and completely free.
If you are definitely logged on, press Ctrl+F5 keys to reload this page [read more]

Unregistered users can only read messages in the most recent topics.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

My Forums