UKC

Vet in Fontainebleau?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 emmafizzle 24 Jul 2014
Hiya, a bunch of us are travelling to Font August 3-10th and we're bringing the pups with us. Im having some trouble finding a vet in Fontainebleau to get the pups wormed before leaving for their pet passport. Can anyone recommend a place? Thanks!
 Doug 24 Jul 2014
In reply to emmafizzle:

Never used any of them, but yellow pages gives
http://www.pagesjaunes.fr/annuaire/fontainebleau-77/veterinaires

OP emmafizzle 24 Jul 2014
In reply to Doug:

thank you! i tried looking for yellow pages and it kept sending me to canada haha
 marsbar 24 Jul 2014
In reply to emmafizzle:
http://freespace.virgin.net/passports.forpets/Vets%20in%20Europe.htm

There is one recommended in font that speaks English.
OP emmafizzle 24 Jul 2014
In reply to marsbar:

awesome. thank you!
 Luke Gilbert 13 Aug 2014
In reply to marsbar:

Thanks from me too. I booked an appointment with the recommended one in font.

Has anyone had any experience of the 24 hour to 5 day limit for de-worming before arriving in England? I booked our appointment for 2:30pm one day with our tunnel out at 3:20pm the following day.

So, we're within the rules technically by being longer than 24 hours (assuming we don't get delayed at the vet, or get an earlier tunnel) but are the officials OK with being that close?

In my head, they can't really object, but I wondered if anyone had any experiences of problems with this.

Thanks,
Luke
 bone 13 Aug 2014
In reply to Luke:
It will be fine as long as the time is recorded on the passport and it is no less than 24hrs before your journey.
 Marcus B 13 Aug 2014
In reply to Luke Gilbert:
Just got back from France. Our crossing was 24 hours and 20 minutes after the worming. Just double check that they write the time in the passport.

It's really simple and you really don't need to worry!!
 Luke Gilbert 13 Aug 2014
In reply to Marcus Brewer and bone

Great, thanks for the responses!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...