UKC

Any irata techs on here from Wales ?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Trinder 24 Jul 2014
As the title says I'm curious if there are many irata techs on here from Wales , I'm a level 1 with nearly 3 years expeience ( not much I know but experience all the same) .
The main reason I'm asking is in my opinion it's always good to try and get new contacts /friends from different walks of life , my cv is quite diverse but no offshore work as of yet , if there is any irata boys on here from Wales or south west feel free to add a comment or have a chat about how you got started , I've gone about it in a funny way myself , I've started as industrial climber/tech and now getting into the sport side of ropes and climbing , it is my understanding that most irata boys have some if not masses of rock climbing, caving experience and it would be great to hear all the different stories people have .
Thanks for reading
Bernard Shakey 24 Jul 2014
In reply to Trinder:

Hi there, I work for a company that employs about 30 techs, Im the only caver and 1 of about 3 who climbs, most of the guys never stop talking about football !
OP Trinder 24 Jul 2014
In reply to Bernard Shakey:
hate football too mate so I understand what your saying lol ,how did you get into the irata side of things and who have you worked for as we may know same people if your from Wales or South west , never been into caving if I'm honest it scares the sh*t out of me !
Post edited at 22:52

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...