UKC

What's the weather like around Matlock?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 hipyhop 02 Aug 2014
I'm thinking about driving in from Nottingham but don't want to waste a journey if it's going to be rainy.

BBC Weather forecasts rain but it looks like it's going to stay pretty dry here.

Cheers
ceri 02 Aug 2014
In reply to hipyhop:

currently the sun is trying to push through the clouds, but it rained a little when i was out with the digs half an hour ago. Wet limestone
 Offwidth 02 Aug 2014
In reply to hipyhop:
What is with this sudden spate of confusion where people are using the access volunteer forum instead of the destinations forum?

http://www.ukclimbing.com/forums/t.php?n=594056&v=1#x7840018

In answer to you question look at the recent animated radar on raintoday and extrapolate.

Post edited at 14:15
OP hipyhop 02 Aug 2014
Thanks Ceri

In reply to Offwidth:

> What is with this sudden spate of confusion where people are using the access volunteer forum instead of the destinations forum?

I saw "Local Areas" before I saw "Rock Destinations" and presumed it was a forum to ask questions about local areas...

> In answer to you question look at the recent animated radar on raintoday and extrapolate.

I've looked at the weather forecast and it looks like a bit of a gamble so I asked for the opinion of someone living in the local areas to help me make up my mind.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...