UKC

Mile End SIBL is 16th Dec, not 9th

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
For those who were planning to go to the Southern Indoor Bouldering League comp for December at Mile End wall on the 9th - don't.<p> Go the next week instead. The date has been changed.

You can read this all over again but with a funky picture at the UKClimbing news page. And there's also something about another ascent of Bain de Sang (F9a).

Charles
 Adam Lincoln 28 Nov 2001
In reply to Charles Arthur, UKC editor:

Can you tell Liam and John its still on the 9th please!?
In reply to Adam Lincoln:

I thought you were working hard on applying yer local knowledge to stump all comers!

Charles
Danie Rushmer 28 Nov 2001
In reply to Adam Lincoln:

Ha ha!! You're gonna get your ass kicked!!
 Adam Lincoln 28 Nov 2001
In reply to Danie Rushmer:

Never!

Southern softies!
Bob Smith 28 Nov 2001
In reply to Danie Rushmer: unlikely! didn't you here what happened to Adam a couple of weeks ago?
Bob Smith 28 Nov 2001
In reply to Adam Lincoln: 'Southern softies!' Adam? now you know that's not true.
 Adam Lincoln 28 Nov 2001
In reply to Bob Smith:

Well, I know 4 that are'nt!
In reply to Bob Smith:

Enlighten me... Sounds interesting... Did he become a man??
Bob Smith 28 Nov 2001
In reply to Danie Rushmer: don't know the exact details, i wasn't there but 5 chappies made in ill fated attempt to mug our hero. adam received a broken hooter and a black eye but this sounds trivial compared to the pasting they received! suspect he could have gotten away with less dad he not have such a huge nose .
BTW....have you heard from Fat Sloper Action?
bob.
Bob Smith 28 Nov 2001
In reply to Bob Smith: oops, dad should read did.
In reply to Bob Smith:

Oh, poor little lad!! I hope you're nose returns to it's normal size again soon Adam hunny!!

Fat sloper action....?? Sounds more than a little suspect to me!! Should I have done, do you know something I don't??!! I've been hearing from plenty of other dodgy blokes lately!!
Bob Smith 29 Nov 2001
In reply to Danie Rushmer:

http://www.fatsloperaction.com/

I've been hearing from plenty of other dodgy blokes lately!!
- price of fame!

bob.

Danie Rushmer 29 Nov 2001
In reply to Bob Smith:

I'm not entirely sur what you're getting at re: FSA, have I missed something??
Bob Smith 29 Nov 2001
In reply to Danie Rushmer: Danie your organising a bouldering league down on the SC right? Well FSA was an idea a close friend of mine had years back and he has recently produced a few items to get feedback and see if it's worth pursuing. FSA has a little bit of strength now and is producing all sorts of goodies.....see the website. I spoke to my mate and told him to get in touch with you to see if he could do a little promoting/sponsoring via your comps, I thought he said he would but apparently not. I know for sure that he would be very receiptive to a call or e-mail. Up to you but he's a heap of fun and will 'kick ass' at Purbrook. Need any info e-mail me.
bob.
Malcolm Kent 04 Dec 2001
In reply to Adam Lincoln: Sorry to break up the a flowing argument, but I feel that I should warn all of you that all your arses will be kicked on the 16th. I couldn't turn up for the 9th, but now its been put back I think it might be worth a crack. And by the way to all you northerners, although I live and work in Leeds, I was brought up in Maidstone, so officially I'm a southerner too.
Adam Lincoln 04 Dec 2001
In reply to Malcolm Kent:

Hope you can climb 25 problems first go then!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...