UKC

Partner 18/19th aug - Wye valley, Bristol area or swanage?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 jsmcfarland 08 Aug 2014
Hi there!

So I have a few days free in mid August and looking to travel and get some trad in, wondering if anyone wants to partner up and climb any of the areas in the title, or anywhere else within a few hours drive of southeast England. I've got all my own gear and ropes, no guidebooks though. You would make my month :P I lead up to E1 5c but happy climbing lower grades, or seconding higher.
 Legs 09 Aug 2014
Hi
At the moment have those days off and I live in Malvern. I am happy to travel to any of those venues in the Wye Valley and potentially Bristol (never climbed in the Gorge).

I currently am climbing VS on sight, but happy to follow up anything harder, and looking to begin to push my grade back into HVS's.

Maybe nearer the time we can look at the weather and decide on a venue if you fancied the Wye. I should have a guide book by then. For a crag with quality E1s and HVS (seem to have quite a few stars on UKC) I am hearing good things about Shorn Cliff just near Tintern in the Wye Valley.

Anyway, email me if your keen. Apologies but not keen for Swanage, but would be up for a Pembroke trip (never been)if you wanted to travel a bit further.

Max

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...