/ Lost - Petzl Shunt - Boiler Slab, Gower

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Phil Lyon - on 09 Aug 2014
As the title suggests, I believe I've left a Petzl Shunt at the top of Classic on Boiler Slab. It's black with gold, red speckles.

If you find it and don't mind the trouble of posting it on, I'll paypal your costs + a beer.

If you think it's too much trouble to post it back, then just promise me you'll put it to good use.

ta

Phil
Phil Lyon - on 11 Aug 2014
In reply to Phil Lyon:

Expect this will need writing off soon but just wondering with such an obvious thread title, why 44 people that seemingly haven't seen it, opened the thread.

Thanks for reading though.
Wainers44 - on 11 Aug 2014
In reply to Phil Lyon:

> Expect this will need writing off soon but just wondering with such an obvious thread title, why 44 people that seemingly haven't seen it, opened the thread.

> Thanks for reading though.

No problem. I only ever open these if they get a reply so might be a bit of good news....nice to see some sometimes. Anyway hope you get your kit back (bump sort of) :)
Patrick Winters - on 12 Aug 2014
In reply to Phil Lyon:

Hi Phil
I opened the thread also hoping you'd had some good news but also because I once lost a shunt myself - it fell into the sea so there was no chance of it being recovered.

Hope you get it back!

Patrick

bpmclimb - on 18 Aug 2014
In reply to Phil Lyon:

> Expect this will need writing off soon but just wondering with such an obvious thread title, why 44 people that seemingly haven't seen it, opened the thread.

Good question! I did that myself. Perhaps people are curious about how often lost gear actually gets returned. Hope you get your shunt back anyway :)

vinstylist - on 20 Aug 2014
In reply to Phil Lyon:

> Thanks for reading though.

Long time user however first time post! but its one bearing good news, I have your shunt found it on the 9th. It's probably only thanks to the many curious viewers that I saw this post.
Anyways I am not quite sure how all this message wizardry works but PM me and I will sort getting it back to you
Phil Lyon - on 20 Aug 2014
In reply to vinstylist:

thanks everyone for keeping this alive. Good news.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.