UKC

Cloggy, East Butress - Sat 9/08 - Were you climbing in orange?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Dave McKechnie 10 Aug 2014
I was passing Cloggy on Saturday and took a few photos of a couple climbing on East Buttress, possibly Sunset Crack or Llithrig, the lead climber was wearing orange.

Send me a message with your email address if you want the photos and I'll email them over.

Thanks

Dave
In reply to Dave McKechnie:

Just a little nudge. Was this you or do you know who it might have been? Not often you get photos of yourself mid way up a route so it'd be a shame for them to go to waste....

Anyone???

Final chance......
Removed User 12 Aug 2014

Why don't you just chuck them up on imgur? That way you don't have to bump and if he comes across them cool, if not there's no harm done.
milliemoo 18 Aug 2014
In reply to Removed User:

Sorry that we missed your cut off point i am the climber in orange on Cloggy,
i would really like to see the pictures would you be able to send them to my private e-mail address which is speel95@yahoo.com PS i am also from Yorkshire and climb at the Leeds Wall.

Kind Regards

Stuart
 steveriley 18 Aug 2014
In reply to milliemoo:

Looked like you had the crag to yourself. I was up with family for a birthday walk and had to queue for the summit trig
In reply to milliemoo:

Hi Stuart

Still got the photos so will email them to you. Glad you saw the post. Would have been a shame for them to go to waste.

Dave

Ps I'm a Leeds wall climber too but not been for a while. Need to get my ass back into gear!!

ByEek 19 Aug 2014

> Still got the photos so will email them to you. Glad you saw the post. Would have been a shame for them to go to waste.

Can't you post them on UKC? This thread has been around for a while now, promises so much but delivers nothing. It would be interesting to see some good shots of Cloggy.

Fair point. Will do.
 Bulls Crack 25 Aug 2014

Thanks by the way - I was the other climber!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...