UKC

VIDEO: Daila Ojeda, Alizee Dufraisse: La Rambla 9a+ and More

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 UKC Videos 11 Aug 2014
[Daila Ojeda, Alizee Dufraisse: La Rambla 9a+ and More]
Here's a new Video from prAna:

prAna ambassadors Daila Ojeda, Alizée Dufraisse and Olivia Hsu recently traveled through Europe. Motivated to explore more challenging climbing routes and inspired to connect with the unique cultures and people of each destination.

Watch the video: http://www.ukclimbing.com/videos/play.php?i=2211

clochette 11 Aug 2014
In reply to UKC Videos:

How very disappointing. Surely women's climbing has come way beyond such mindless patronising junk? Nothing happens!! These women climb hard but all this rubbish about connecting and finding themselves and yoga classes - what has this got to do with their climbing achievements? 25 years ago maybe but now women want to see videos and news of real ascents by strong women motivated by their own passion to push their limits not wishy washy clips like this. Prana should know better.
 Blue Straggler 12 Aug 2014
In reply to clochette:

This isn't "women's climbing", it's "girls' climbing" - it says so in a title caption and in Olivia's own voice!
 Paul Crusher R 12 Aug 2014
In reply to UKC Videos: barff
 jon 12 Aug 2014
In reply to UKC Videos:

> Motivated to explore more challenging climbing routes and inspired to connect with the unique cultures and people of each destination.

Oh dear. Who writes this junk? Do they think we are morons?
In reply to UKC Videos:

"...inspired to connect with the unique cultures and people of each destination."

Is it still 1987? My god, what utter tripe. Connecting with different cultures - really? I see them ordering lattes and hanging out in yoga studios with people identical to themselves.

Embarassing, cliched rubbish.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...