UKC

The Auvergne France

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
woody5 13 Aug 2014
Going to the Auvergne in mid September ,staying at Murat ,any info on climbing in the area greatly appreciated ,looking for some crag ,with easy access and easier routes ,old and infirm climber
many thanks
Woody
 fellrunningjen 13 Aug 2014
In reply to woody5:

I have a small guide to crags around Montlucon. Some climbing that fits your requirements. DM me for details.
 johnwright 13 Aug 2014
In reply to fellrunningjen:

> I have a small guide to crags around Montlucon. Some climbing that fits your requirements.

I have a house in the Creuse, I would be interested in the guide book or a copy of.

regards John
 Andy Hemsted 14 Aug 2014
In reply to woody5:

I organised a Meet last month based on St Nectaire. The crag at Le Rivalet was very close, with masses of good climbing at grades 4 - 6 close to the road. La Roche Tuiliere has multipitch grade 3 as well as harder, with about 15 mins walk-in.

I've got the guidebook, email me if you'd like more info.
 Seymore Butt 17 Aug 2014
In reply to woody5:

Have recently returned from a walking holiday near Murat. Didn't do any climbing unfortunately, but there is a smallish crag near the ski lift station at the col de le tombe de pere,about 30mins drive from Murat, easy access as well. The local syndicat in Murat have a tourist map showing where all the nearby crags are situated.

Al

Rog Wilko 17 Aug 2014
In reply to Andy Hemsted:

Hi Andy,
Long time no see - hope you're both well. I might be interested in that information as well, so if you've got my email address perhaps you can count me in.
Regards
Rog

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...