UKC

Van for sale: Renault Trafic T1100D LWB van

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
premier post photo
Price £4000
Renault Trafic T1100D LWB van, 1995, 2.1L diesel, 114k miles, 3 seats. The van has been well looked after it is taxed until November, and has an MOT until Sept 2015. It is a good runner, and hasn’t given me any problems on my trips, even Scotland last December. The van was professionally converted and is fitted with:

Double gas stove, gas oven/grill, fridge – powered by gas, hook-up or battery, double bed, leisure battery, sink with electric water pump, stereo/CD player with connection for iPods etc.

I’m selling it with its contents which means you’ll also get:
Awning (which can sleep two), Insulated windscreen cover, UK gas bottle, French gas bottle, Crockery, cutlery and utensils, 2 camp chairs, Double inflatable mattress, 240V radiant heater, Maps and guides for Europe, tools, jump leads, hook up cable.

There’s loads of storage with a roof rack, and a rear tail which can fit two bikes comfortably. Internally there is a wardrobe, loads of cupboards, and a compartment long enough for skis, or ample climbing gear. Service history includes cam belt change, replaced clutch kit and brake overhaul at 91-92k miles. Lots of pictures available here:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/43021344@N07/sets/72157646058931719/
Please email if you have any further questions, located near to Carmarthen in Wales.
 clairejane 01 Sep 2014
In reply to Jonathan Phillips:

Hi,

Do you have any pictures?

Keen.

Claire
 billyeatspies 16 Oct 2014

Is the van still for sale?
In reply to billyeatspies:

Hi,
Apologies for the delayed reply, I've been away with work alot for the last few weeks. The van is still available, and I'm open to offers on it.
Cheers,
Jonathan

Price now £3500.

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...