UKC

equest a refund off Talk Talk. Switching Utility provider.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
J1234 20 Aug 2014

Hi,
I have just changed Broadband provider from Talk Talk to EE, though I`m sure they are all as bad as one another . Anyway to the point, don`t know why but I logged into my Talk Talk account and found I was £31.05 in credit, and have clicked a button to request a refund, but I think if I had not requested the buggers would have kept it. So Moral of story if changing any utilities provider, always check your not in credit.
Post edited at 18:24
 johncook 20 Aug 2014
In reply to SCrossley:

EE are good until you try to talk to their techs. Then you are screwed. They tell you all problems are caused by you, BT, Openreach, (these two apparently service the lines/exchanges for all the suppliers!), the weather etc. Any comments/claims made by their sales teams are wrong, and the techs are never consulted and get all the adverse comments etc. All that is assuming you can get a tech that speaks reasonably understandable English. Ask for a manager and you get the person in the next cube, who will if pushed admit it! Managers/supervisors are always 'in a meeting'.
I contacted their customer relations director at the UK head office and she was 'appalled'. That was the last I heard. I still have the problem of poor/non-existent service and if doing something important retreat to the local Costa!
As soon as the first year offer runs out I will change to the next set of cowboys, who will be just the same as most seem to use the same contract call centres!
Good Luck with the refund and EE!
ceri 21 Aug 2014
In reply to SCrossley: I had the same with npower: when I had my last bill it said "any overpayment will be refunded". It didn't come a month later so I rang up and was told that I had to request the money back. What a con!

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...