UKC

Essex Newbie Girl looking for climbing partner

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Juniper Jen 28 Aug 2014
Im a Southend Girl loving climbing and want to go more often. Only been 4 times but looking to go twice a week! I love a challenge so if there's anyone fancy putting me through my paces and pushing me forward, give me a holler!
 Rog Wilko 29 Aug 2014
In reply to Juniper Jen:

My heart bleeds for you, living in Southend! You may have to move!
 silhouette 29 Aug 2014
In reply to Juniper Jen: I would try also posting in "Lifts and partners" as folk may not notice your post in here.

alanlgm 29 Aug 2014
In reply to Juniper Jen:
Hi Jen.

I live in wickford so know all to well the perils of the flatted county. Have you been to high sports in Basildon ?

There is a really good crowd down there. On Mondays there is a new starters club where there are a lot of people of all ages who are just getting in to climbing. It's a real friendly place I started down there about 2 years ago as a solo climber (with some experience). But have never had problems finding a belay.

If you want to I don't mind meeting you down there one time and introducing you to people.

There are regular trips away to do real climbing which are usually just for whoever wants to come along.

Send me a private message if you want more info. If not I hope to see you at Basildon.

Alan
 MaranaF 29 Aug 2014
In reply to Rog Wilko:

Try Ipswich, not.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...