Lifts & Partners forum

View latest messages in My Forums
Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.

Topic - Outdoor/Westway climbing partner London

Hi

All my climbing partners seem to be stuck on bouldering lately so I thought I'd put a message up in the hope that I might meet some fellow rope climbers in London.

About me:
I'm a friendly 25 year old female, been climbing about 9 years. Grew up in Switzerland so very accustomed to limestone and sport, but since moving to the UK I enjoy trad too and a variety of rock. I'm based in SW London - I regularly climb at Westway, sometimes the Castle. Occasionally I go to Urban Ascent or Vauxwall to boulder as well. I have completed my SPA training from back when I worked as an outdoor instructor and I own a full trad rack. I love doing trips to the Lakes, Wales, the Peaks, etc. I don't climb particularly hard since I injured my knee a few years ago, usually around 5/6a/HS but I will happily second a few grades higher than this.

What I am looking for:
Equally friendly and chilled climbers with some experience, who can safely lead belay. Ideally you would be interested in climbing outdoors at the weekends, although I'm also looking for someone to rope climb with in the evenings/at weekends (probably at Westway). You don't need to have experience of trad or even sport outdoors, but if you do that's great. I am happy to teach you stuff as long as you can lead belay. It would also be fab if you owned a car, but if not I'm sure we can make it work.

I look forward to hearing from you! Please message me on here or email me - l.duffell@hotmail.com.

Cheers,

Louise

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.

My Forums