AMG Group Ltd, an exciting multi-branded company (Vango, Force Ten, Lichfield Asolo, Fuel4, Trangia & Wayfayrer) and one of the UK’s most successful, within the Outdoor Leisure Industry, is seeking to appoint a HIGH CALIBRE INDIVIDUAL to the above position:-
Location - Port Glasgow, Scotland (Head Office)
Package - A remuneration package that rewards results, inclusive of a
Personal Bonus Scheme & Benefits.
Reporting to the Product Manager, the Assistant Product Manager will provide assistance and support in all of the following areas:-
* Product development, from inception, design through to sampling and delivery, adhering to the critical time paths
* Sourcing materials & manufacturers, develop & maintain costing models and manage the development process of our brands
* Adhering to clear and accurate timelines that meet and provide the crucial link between the team and other key departments, including the training of the Sales Team
* Delivering range proposals that reflect market trends and customer/consumer needs
* Supplier visits world-wide, a minimum of 3-4 trips per annum (approx. duration/trip 10 days).
This opportunity will appeal to an ambitious, resourceful self-starter, who shall be able to demonstrate a working knowledge of the Outdoor Leisure Sector and have an avid interest in Outdoor pursuits, particularly participation in “technical” Camping, Climbing & Trekking.
Your personal attributes will include:-
• Strong negotiation skills and a collaborative attitude
• Superior communication skills
• IT skills within Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Adobe Illustrator applications.
If you can rise to the challenge of this role, then please forward a full CV, with current remuneration details, quoting reference BAM/ukc1-APM 09’14, to:-
Bernard A McGown, HR & Operations Director, AMG Group Ltd, 2 Kelburn Business Park,
Port Glasgow, Renfrewshire, PA14 6TD.