UKC

Friend Missing in Dartmoor (Dunsford area)

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
MarkM 14 Sep 2014
Please see below and also the following facebook status post for pictures https://www.facebook.com/mark.mukerji.7/posts/357485997750599

If anyone has any information that would be much appreciated. NB If there's any privacy issue with accessing pictures on facebook please let me know and I'll try and sort this.

Thanks
Mark

Have you seen Luke Holliday?
Updated 14 hours ago
Have you seen Luke Holliday? He left his home near Dunsford on the edge of Dartmoor on Thursday 11th September 2014 at 19:30 he left by foot and hasn't been seen since. He was wearing the grey tshirt and baseball cap as seen in the last photo, but was wearing rimless spectacles.
If you have seen or heard from him please contact local police ( there is an ongoing search in operation )
In reply to MarkM:

Hopefully he is found safe and well. What are the police and local papers doing to assist? I can't see anything mentioned on the Devon and Cornwall Police website and nothing comes up via Google.
MarkM 15 Sep 2014
In reply to Matt Bill Platypus:

Thanks...

As far as as I know there should be information out in local papers tomorrow. Police are involved in the search but I guess haven't updated their website yet.

Mark
MarkM 15 Sep 2014
In reply to Matt Bill Platypus:

In the local press now at least http://www.exeterexpressandecho.co.uk/Police-seek-public-search-missing-Tei...

No news yet as far as I know
MarkM 15 Sep 2014
In reply to MarkM:

Friend no longer missing... found and safely back at home. Thanks for checking this!

Mark
 Sam Beaton 15 Sep 2014
In reply to MarkM:

Phew. Thanks Mark
 ByEek 15 Sep 2014
In reply to MarkM:

Glad all is well. Where was he hiding? Any lessons learned worth sharing?
 Trangia 15 Sep 2014
In reply to MarkM:

Excellernt news! It's so good when posts like yours have a good ending.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...