UKC

Morzine early -Mid March 2015

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 aostaman 19 Sep 2014
I need to arrange for a small (5-7 people) group to go to Morzine for about 4/5 days. I could start the usual web trawling but am hoping that UKC can come up with a few recommendations to limit the options. Morzine is the choice as we have been to Chamonix, Les Carroz and the Aosta resorts. We will fly to Geneva and get a transfer bus so we won't have cars.

The requirements are:

Budgetish, but we would prefer to be close to slopes and bars, we are an all male group. Hotel/chalet/B&B no strong feelings. It just needs to be comfortable.

B&B or half board, either but the former only if it's close to eating/drinking options.

Thanks in advance
 andy 19 Sep 2014
In reply to aostaman: This is Dougie:

http://www.morzineskiholiday.com

Really flexible regarding arrive/leave, chalet board including beer and wine (and not just mealtimes) drive you to wherever you want to ski from and then you just ring to be picked up, will drive you into town after tea (which is non-poncy and cooked by Gaz from Leeds). And if you want Dougie'll ski with you for half a day and show you his powder stashes. And he has a cool dog called William.

Only downside is the chalet's Essert Romand, which is a bit out of town (there's a little bar but not much else) - however we always tend to do apres beers in Morzine then get picked up and then stay in.

Highly recommended - we're going for the third time next Feb.
OP aostaman 19 Sep 2014
In reply to andy:
Thanks Andy, really appreciated. That was the set up we had in Les Carroz which worked perfectly, so I will get in touch with your recommendation.
aligibb 22 Sep 2014
In reply to aostaman:

Alpine Highs, staying in Chalet Flori. Dave and Steffi do a great job and the chalet is in a really good location between Morzine and Montriond so easy ski access and village.
OP aostaman 22 Sep 2014
In reply to aligibb:

Thanks I will speak to them as well. Much appreciated.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...