UKC

2008 Renult kangoo with Camper conversion

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.

Meet betty, the perfect micro camper. She’s ideal for those weekend camping trips away, or longer. You can have the rear seats in and fit up to five people in the van. The camper conversion box-jump unit lifts snugly into and out of the boot, with storage space on-top and underneath. Once the rear seats fold flat, the bed unfolds to become a full size double, with memory foam mattress which is very comfortable. There’s also useful storage cabins overhead and a leisure battery under the driver’s seat with 240v plug. I have owned since April. In that time I have replaced the wind screen, had it serviced, and replaced one tire. Mechanically it's had no problems.

Manufacturer: Renault
Model: Expression
Year: 2008
Colour: Blue (Turquoise)
Price: 4595 ono
Fuel Type: Petrol
Transmission: Automatic
Engine Size (CC): 1598
Mileage: 65,000
Licence Plate: Private Plate (apparently worth £200)
Body Condition: excellent (Only minor scratch on roof; not noticeable)
Tire Condition: Good.
Tax: 30/09/14
MOT: New
Paper work: V5, X2 MOT’s, Maintenance: Service History, All Manuals.
Camper conversion: With “box-jump” style bed, cooking system & Leisure battery. Bed based on this design: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TIuUfylVRI&list=UUh24wCKKtzpuq0RXgOod4...
MPG: 40 (Driving at 60mph on the motorway)
Other features: ABS, power steering, CD player, Radio, AUX input, electric windows, 5 doors (Rear barn & side sliders).
Former keepers: 2
Reason for sale: I have decided to live full-time van life style around Europe, and therefore have just bought a mini bus to convert. Honestly am very sad to selling betty.

Van is advertised elsewhere.

Viewing: the van is based in Chobham, Surrey, and will be available to view most of the time. Also a viewing in Sheffield may be possible.

jamesmonypenny@hotmail.com 07939114494 01276858696

Also advertised here:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Renault-Kangoo-expression-2008-Camper-/2215366133...

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...