UKC

Agents of the State.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.

Well not just on here but in broader society, we see it every day, people who always take the party line, the state is always right as long as the man keeps paying the wage and we say what ever we can to justify this, and to that end it's easy to take that view as the state backs you up, and you're always right, maybe it gives you a warm fuzzy feeling inside to be right even though deep down you have misgivings but what the hell lets drop more high tech weapons systems on the same old bombed out countries just so we can sleep safe at night in our first world homes; But I digress I see the agents of the state a bit like the agents in the matrix as the years of conformity to the system have taken away anything that they once was and there is no connection anymore to the higher self, like gods dead man, just pre-programmed sub routines of the ego to maintain the corruption of the status quo....

Just sayin!
Post edited at 10:51
 Rob Exile Ward 22 Sep 2014
In reply to The Mystery Toad:

Exactly.
 Timmd 22 Sep 2014

I found that quite thought provoking.
In reply to Timmd:

Thank you :+)
 Ridge 22 Sep 2014
In reply to Timmd:

> I found that quite thought provoking.

Why limit it to agents of the state, rather than everyone? Or is the Mystery Toad planning something involving black trench coats, sunglasses, automatic weapons and CGI-Fu?
 GrahamD 22 Sep 2014

> Well not just on here but in broader society, we see it every day, people who always take the party line, the state is always right

No, we don't. You might - I don't.
In reply to GrahamD:

> No, we don't. You might - I don't.

Ah didn't take long for one to turn up, good afternoon Agent D ;+)
 GrahamD 22 Sep 2014

Do I get a badge ? like for the Dennis the Menace fan club ?
 Postmanpat 22 Sep 2014

> Well not just on here but in broader society, we see it every day, people who always take the party line, the state is always right as long as the man keeps paying the wage and we say what ever we can to justify this, ....

>
You can spot them a mile off. They're the ones not wearing tin foil hats and muttering "sheeple, sheeple" to themselves under their breaths.
 PeterM 22 Sep 2014

> Just sayin!

Just high more like....and very paranoid...what a pile of arse gravy
In reply to PeterM:

The state is paranoid and this paranoia is very real, hence why a convincing psychopath still can convince people fighting a war is the way forward, using exactly the same justification as the last time which solved nothing and made things much worse!
 knighty 22 Sep 2014
> maintain the corruption of the status quo....
>
> Just sayin!

I can't help but think that the four full stops used at the end would have better served their purpose if they were spread out within the 'sentence'.
In reply to knighty:

Thanks for the constructive criticism, but it was just one of those monologue moments, if you know what I mean.
 PeterM 22 Sep 2014

Unlike , say WMD's, which didn't exist, I think I could take chance here and say IS does exist and does need to be stopped. I just don't think their backers are about to become skint any time soon and I don't think the front line mentalists are going to be persuaded with 'be nice' and 'why can't we all just get along'. Blair was never convincing or a psychopath...ego maniac maybe, but just now he's stating the obvious....
In reply to PeterM:

Yes you're free to state your opinion, that's no problem.
 knighty 22 Sep 2014

Ah for sure, I know what you were getting at. I found that the message gets a little diluted because it was harder to read than it otherwise could have been.

I must admit though, I entirely disagree with the point of view. Well, actually, I'm not entirely sure what we are supposed to do with a problem like ISIS. Wouldn't it feel wrong to sit back and do nothing?
In reply to knighty:

If wars solved anything we would now be living in a peaceful utopia, however we're reenacting the same old cycles over and over again, nobody is saying sit back and do nothing.
 knighty 22 Sep 2014

So what do we do?
In reply to knighty:

Follow the money, stop the trade.
 PeterM 22 Sep 2014

> If wars solved anything we would now be living in a peaceful utopia,

Utter bollocks!..oh wait are you talking about the Utopian europe pre WWII...the cycle is repeated because people are intolerant of others some to a greater degree than others.

PeterM 22 Sep 2014
> Follow the money, stop the trade.

You mean stop buying the oil? Stop selling the weapons? Once you get to secondary school and study some history and economics you may just see why it is so naive to think this would work. I'm out of this thread. Puerile shite original post - should never have responded - d'oh!
Post edited at 15:24
 Postmanpat 22 Sep 2014
> Follow the money, stop the trade.

So, boycott Turkey? Yes?

Post edited at 15:25
In reply to PeterM:

> Utter bollocks!..oh wait are you talking about the Utopian europe pre WWII...the cycle is repeated because people are intolerant of others some to a greater degree than others.

Yes and this is how the world will truly evolve, and get onto the next level when we see past the wars.
In reply to Postmanpat:

If needs be, yes
In reply to PeterM:

Later!
 Postmanpat 22 Sep 2014

> If needs be, yes

What do you reckon the repercussions of that would be?
In reply to Postmanpat:

I think Turkey would sink into the med and atlantis would rise in it's place, what do you think?
 Postmanpat 22 Sep 2014
> I think Turkey would sink into the med and atlantis would rise in it's place, what do you think?

Don't know, but the risk is that the Turkish economy would suffer badly, the government would lurch sharply away from the West or fall , the Islamic radicals would take over and we would have another unstable area liable to decline into civil war.

Is that what you want or don't you care?

Then again, if, as seems likely, the oil is sold through numerous small undercover black market channels to black market buyers who would we actually boycott? Can you tell us?
Post edited at 15:37
In reply to Postmanpat:

> Don't know, but the risk is that the Turkish economy would suffer badly, the government would lurch sharply away from the West or fall , the Islamic radicals would take over and we would have another unstable area liable to decline into civil war.

> Is that what you want or don't you care?

I want neither I want, some proper leaders who take a bold move and declare to increase the peace

> Then again, if, as seems likely, the oil is sold through numerous small undercover black market channels to black market buyer who would actually boycott? Can you tell us?

You're asking this question to the wrong person, you should send an email to gchq asking the same questions, maybe link this thread so there is some back ground to the question.
 Postmanpat 22 Sep 2014

> I want neither I want, some proper leaders who take a bold move and declare to increase the peace

> You're asking this question to the wrong person, you should send an email to gchq asking the same questions, maybe link this thread so there is some back ground to the question.

What the bloody hell do you think the US et al have been talking to the Turks and Arabs about for the past two months you utter muppet? Contrary to your childlike view of the world you don't just plug in the satellite to track all the illegal trade flows and then ring the nearest government to ask them to step in, nor do you megaphone everybody about what your doing.

Perhaps we should bomb Turkey, eh? That would get them moving.

Gordon Bennett.
In reply to Postmanpat:

Maybe you should have a lie down special agent pat, you seem to have blown a gasket, yeah nuke turkey what a fine idea!
 Postmanpat 22 Sep 2014
> Maybe you should have a lie down special agent pat, you seem to have blown a gasket, yeah nuke turkey what a fine idea!

So you like it? About your level, certainly.

Perhaps you'd like to provide an answer to my other question as well?
Post edited at 15:56
In reply to Postmanpat:

No it's on a par with bombing Iraq and the continual damage done to mother earth because the diplomats have failed in their basic job descriptions to solve problems with negotiations!!!!
 Postmanpat 22 Sep 2014

> No it's on a par with bombing Iraq and the continual damage done to mother earth because the diplomats have failed in their basic job descriptions to solve problems with negotiations!!!!

I wasn't serious you half wit. It was a way of getting you to actually address how we get eg.Turkey to act without creating more violence than is already happening. Any thoughts?

Now answer my question about what you think the US is talking to Turkey and the Arabs about.

In reply to Postmanpat:

Sorry mate, I can't talk to you if you keep on the name calling, you just look like someone who's ranting and demanding to have your questions answers, just a bit sad really.
 Postmanpat 22 Sep 2014

> Sorry mate, I can't talk to you if you keep on the name calling, you just look like someone who's ranting and demanding to have your questions answers, just a bit sad really.

Why, they are very obvious questions.

I'll be polite. Could you possibly answer my questions?
In reply to Postmanpat:

Ok then, lets take this one question at a time, so please state your first one.
 Postmanpat 22 Sep 2014

What do you think the US et al have been talking to the Turks and Arabs about for the past two months ?

How we get countries such as Turkey or people such as the Kurds to act against the trade without creating more violence than is already happening?
In reply to Postmanpat:

> What do you think the US et al have been talking to the Turks and Arabs about for the past two months ?

Current Geo-political affairs.

Postmanpat 22 Sep 2014

> Current Geo-political affairs.

Are you by any chance deliberately sidestepping the question?

You don't think this has included efforts to get them to deal with IS including tracking the flow of illegal oil trades and clamping down on the trade and related financing?
In reply to Postmanpat:

> Are you by any chance deliberately sidestepping the question?

No

> You don't think this has included efforts to get them to deal with IS including tracking the flow of illegal oil trades and clamping down on the trade and related financing?

I'm sure it's been discussed, but probably for various reasons such as pressures from above and the complexity of the situation they are thinking more along the lines of a military solution.
In reply to Postmanpat:

Ok, question for you, if you think a military solution is the only way forward, what are your reasons for this?
 Postmanpat 22 Sep 2014

> Ok, question for you, if you think a military solution is the only way forward, what are your reasons for this?

I don't. The West has clearly bent over backwards to minimise military involvement and I agree with that approach.
 Postmanpat 22 Sep 2014

> No

> I'm sure it's been discussed, but probably for various reasons such as pressures from above and the complexity of the situation they are thinking more along the lines of a military solution.

You have evidence for that? The evidence suggests they have tried and retrying hard to get the local countries to undertake any military action ("boots on the ground" "that may be deemed necessary, and in the meantime clamp down on the local support networks, trade, financing etc.

Are you unaware of these activities ? What is the "pressure from above"? Obama?
In reply to Postmanpat:

> You have evidence for that? The evidence suggests they have tried and retrying hard to get the local countries to undertake any military action ("boots on the ground" "that may be deemed necessary, and in the meantime clamp down on the local support networks, trade, financing etc.

which is the way it should work, local community deal with local issues.

> Are you unaware of these activities ? What is the "pressure from above"? Obama?

The agenda would be above Obama, if he could call the shots things may be different, but it appears either his hands or tied or he's just another agent of the state.
 Postmanpat 22 Sep 2014

> which is the way it should work, local community deal with local issues.

So you'd agree with Western policy?

> The agenda would be above Obama, if he could call the shots things may be different, but it appears either his hands or tied or he's just another agent of the state.

What is your evidence for this?
In reply to Postmanpat:

> So you'd agree with Western policy?

At the moment yes.

> What is your evidence for this?

Anyone who watches politics can see this.

What exactly are you trying to achieve with this level of questioning?

Postmanpat 22 Sep 2014

> Anyone who watches politics can see this.

Really? Can you clarify on what you are referring to please?

> What exactly are you trying to achieve with this level of questioning?

I'm trying to establish what knowledge you have of what is going on and how far you have thought through the difficulties, risks and possible outcomes of existing or alternative policies.

If it turns out you haven't I hoped it might prompt you to do so.

In reply to Postmanpat:
> Really? Can you clarify on what you are referring to please?

I think if you believe the President or PM runs the way the world works you've been living in some kind of Hollywood type delusion of reality, there's many organisations which influence things above political level.

> I'm trying to establish what knowledge you have of what is going on and how far you have thought through the difficulties, risks and possible outcomes of existing or alternative policies.

Ok

> If it turns out you haven't I hoped it might prompt you to do so.

I don't think one person on a small forum can really find a solution to such a problem. It takes a concerted effort from the worlds population, and a desire to make the world a better place, all I can do is state my position and at my age in life it isn't going change to someone that want's to see any unnecessary bloodshed.
Post edited at 17:10
 Postmanpat 22 Sep 2014

> I think if you believe the President or PM runs the way the world works you've been living in some kind of Hollywood type delusion of reality, there's many organisations which influence things above political level.
>
I am asking you to clarify who or what you think these are and how they do this. Unless you can clarify this it is impossible to have a view on whether it is so.

> I don't think one person on a small forum can really find a solution to such a problem. It takes a concerted effort from the worlds population, and a desire to make the world a better place, all I can do is state my position and at my age in life it isn't going change to someone that want's to see any unnecessary bloodshed.

That doesn't really relate to any thing I said.

The world's population is made up of lots of individuals. Do you agree that if they want to encourage change, or even to hold a view, they should have knowledge of what is going on and have thought through the difficulties, risks and possible outcomes of existing or alternative policies.
In reply to Postmanpat:

> I am asking you to clarify who or what you think these are and how they do this. Unless you can clarify this it is impossible to have a view on whether it is so.

Ok so you put yourself across as some form of political expert, but you can't seem to use a search engine to learn about something that someone has mentioned, strange.

> That doesn't really relate to any thing I said.

That's life.

> The world's population is made up of lots of individuals. Do you agree that if they want to encourage change, or even to hold a view, they should have knowledge of what is going on and have thought through the difficulties, risks and possible outcomes of existing or alternative policies.

It's quite simple really, just treat everyone like family.
 Postmanpat 22 Sep 2014

> Ok so you put yourself across as some form of political expert, but you can't seem to use a search engine to learn about something that someone has mentioned, strange.

There are numerous suggestions about how US democracy is manipulated. However, I am asking you which ones you are referring to and I cannot google that.

> It's quite simple really, just treat everyone like family.

No, it's not that simple. That only works if others treat you in the same way. They don't.

Are you saying that, people needn't have knowledge of what is going on and need not think through the difficulties, risks and possible outcomes of existing or alternative policies? We should just be nice and everything will be OK?

In reply to Postmanpat:

> There are numerous suggestions about how US democracy is manipulated. However, I am asking you which ones you are referring to and I cannot google that.

Well there you go then the numerous suggestions is the evidence you were asking for, maybe you can read up on them for further discussion.

> No, it's not that simple. That only works if others treat you in the same way. They don't.

> Are you saying that, people needn't have knowledge of what is going on and need not think through the difficulties, risks and possible outcomes of existing or alternative policies? We should just be nice and everything will be OK?

Nothing of the sort, the way the system works right now is information is held in a pyramid structure, with the few at the top having all information available. And at each level down more people get to know information available relevant to that level. At the bottom there is us the masses which just know the basics. More advanced civilisations from us, ( remember there are billions of observable galaxies out there ) are said to use a holographic 3d structure so all and any information available can be known to all.

The family suggestion isn't as you say just to be nice, it goes beyond that, many families are dysfunctional but most find ways to co exist.

Postmanpat 22 Sep 2014

> Well there you go then the numerous suggestions is the evidence you were asking for, maybe you can read up on them for further discussion.

I have, but it's a somewhat inefficient and time consuming mode of debate to play "guess the topic". We could be here all week. Since you raised the subject it seems wantonly obstructive to refuse to divulge what it is.

incidentally,"suggestions" are not evidence.They may be nonsense. But I'll make a few: the military industrial complex, big corporates, the bankers, the secret services, the "secret team"the Jews, Bilderberg,the Rothchilds, the Rockerfellers, the illuminati, Freemasons,

Tick where applicable and feel free to add to the list. I can't read your mind you see.

> Nothing of the sort, the way the system works right now is information is held in a pyramid structure, with the few at the top having all information available. And at each level down more people get to know information available relevant to that level. At the bottom there is us the masses which just know the basics. More advanced civilisations from us, ( remember there are billions of observable galaxies out there ) are said to use a holographic 3d structure so all and any information available can be known to all.

Actually there is nobody who has all the information or anything remotely like it. That is myth. That, for example, why is why so many banks got shafted by their own activities and so many governments make dumb decisions.

There may of course be information privy to only a few but does that justify everybody else abdicating responsibility to analyse the (massive) amount of information they can have. Generally our problem is not lack of information but the failure to understand it.

> The family suggestion isn't as you say just to be nice, it goes beyond that, many families are dysfunctional but most find ways to co exist.

So what do you mean by the family suggestion?
In reply to Postmanpat:

> I have, but it's a somewhat inefficient and time consuming mode of debate to play "guess the topic". We could be here all week. Since you raised the subject it seems wantonly obstructive to refuse to divulge what it is.

It's not guess the topic, it's just part of a discussion, this info is common knowledge if you want to discuss this further we can do

> incidentally,"suggestions" are not evidence.They may be nonsense. But I'll make a few: the military industrial complex, big corporates, the bankers, the secret services, the "secret team"the Jews, Bilderberg,the Rothchilds, the Rockerfellers, the illuminati, Freemasons,

> Tick where applicable and feel free to add to the list. I can't read your mind you see.

What generally happens at this point is someone shouts woo woo tinfoil conspiracy a lizard melted my face and the subject gets ignored if you want to go further down this path well that's another very long debate which will happen on here sooner or later.

> Actually there is nobody who has all the information or anything remotely like it. That is myth. That, for example, why is why so many banks got shafted by their own activities and so many governments make dumb decisions.

This is your view, you don't need to micro manage every situation to understand how the situations affect others, hence why the bank collapse was engineered to happen that way by the people at the levels above, once more another topic, if you want to discuss this one crack on.

> There may of course be information privy to only a few but does that justify everybody else abdicating responsibility to analyse the (massive) amount of information they can have. Generally our problem is not lack of information but the failure to understand it.

And this is how it currently works.
Keep them in the dark and feed them on shit, general mushroom theory.

> So what do you mean by the family suggestion?

One planet, one family peace love and hugs!

Postmanpat 22 Sep 2014

> It's not guess the topic, it's just part of a discussion, this info is common knowledge if you want to discuss this further we can do

Yes I'd love to but are you going to tell me what "it" is?

> What generally happens at this point is someone shouts woo woo tinfoil conspiracy a lizard melted my face and the subject gets ignored if you want to go further down this path well that's another very long debate which will happen on here sooner or later.

Since you haven't told me what you are referring to I've got no idea where it will lead.

> This is your view, you don't need to micro manage every situation to understand how the situations affect others, hence why the bank collapse was engineered to happen that way by the people at the levels above, once more another topic, if you want to discuss this one crack on.

Yes, which people are they?

> One planet, one family peace love and hugs!

Well, if you think IS will play ball, so be it.

In reply to Postmanpat:

> Yes I'd love to but are you going to tell me what "it" is?

See other thread

> Since you haven't told me what you are referring to I've got no idea where it will lead.
> Yes, which people are they?

The people at the top of the pyramid see other thread

> Well, if you think IS will play ball, so be it.

Once the funding stops and they stop showing them on TV, yes they'll go home and maybe get radical and blow up the local kebab shop.
 Postmanpat 22 Sep 2014

> See other thread

> The people at the top of the pyramid see other thread

But you said this thread is on another subject. So what is this subject?

> Once the funding stops and they stop showing them on TV, yes they'll go home and maybe get radical and blow up the local kebab shop.

And the funding is stopped by "One planet, one family peace love and hugs" right?
In reply to Postmanpat:

> But you said this thread is on another subject. So what is this subject

Here's a tip it's in the title

> And the funding is stopped by "One planet, one family peace love and hugs" right?

Well it's a better slogan than either, things can only get better, or vote for change, and millions voted for those professional con men so why not.

Ridge 22 Sep 2014
In reply to the audience

Anyone got any popcorn left?
 Postmanpat 22 Sep 2014
> Here's a tip it's in the title

Ah, right. You should meet my wife. You could chew the cud all night with her.
Post edited at 20:42
 aln 22 Sep 2014
In reply to Postmanpat:

> Actually there is nobody who has all the information or anything remotely like it.

Not even the aliens with "3d holographic structures" that the Toad knows?

This the sort of thing you mean?

> Such a bizarre and outrageous reaction to this subject matter only serves to reinforce in my own mind that this forum does, indeed, receive the attentions of UK-style fusion agencies. Anyone who has read the links that I originally provided will reaslise that, on the other side of the Pond, the state employs brain-washing techniques on web-blogs and forums to ensure that newly elected President Obama receives the very best news coverage. Dissent is not tolerated.

> It seems to me that, on this side of the Atlantic, similar agencies are at work that aim to prevent 'sensitive' information relating to the Establishment (in our case, the Duchy of Cornwall) becoming widely known. In order to facilitate such an outcome, classic techniques are deployed that include, bluster, ridicule, disparagement (how many times have Cornish advocates been subject to such methods?) and, as in the extreme instance last night, threats of physical intimidation directed at specific individuals.

> Members will note that, in the USA at least, so-called fusion agents retain, in the main, a courteous disposition and ridicule appears to be used as a last resort. In contrast, on the adjacent side of the Atlantic, in the 51st State of the Union, the techniques are very much less refined. This should come as no surprise bearing in mind the lack of certain fundamental rights and freedoms, lack of a written constitution and the retention of the feudal system in the UK.

> Potential fusion agents please take note - you have been rumbled!

http://www.cornwall24.co.uk/discussion/topic4770.html
 Postmanpat 23 Sep 2014
In reply to stroppygob:

> This the sort of thing you mean?

Pure gold.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...