UKC

Gear Clear Out. ME. Rab POD Vango

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 grady_9 02 Oct 2014
premier post photo
Hello.

Having a clear out of stuff that doesn't get my full attention.

ME Bastion Jacket. Medium. Used only a few times as a light belay. The only ME jacket in the world with a Rab repair patch (dropped ice axe) fantastic condition. Bought for £140. Looking for £80. ONO. £4 P.P

ME Ogre Gore Tex jacket. Size Small Jacket. Old faithful that has done me well for a few seasons. 2 tape repairs. Probably still has 2-3 seasons left. £80. ONO £4 P.P

POD LUX 35. Great all round lightweight pack. No longer made as POD sold on. Great for general cragging or fast winter ascents. Slight fabric mark next to logo. £40. ONO £ 5 P.P

Rab VR Tour Jacket. Medium Fantastic all year round jacket. That has protected me on rock and ice. Midweight Vapour Rise fabric that keeps the wind off and you warm. Pit zips and 2 nice sized chest pockets with helmet hood. Great condition. £65 ONO. £4 P.P

Vango Ultralight 3/4 camp mat. Nice and light, small pack size. 3 season use. Comes with repair kit and bag. £20 ONO. £4 P.P

Any questions or offers please message me. I can send more pictures if asked.

All the best
Connor
 mcondon 04 Oct 2014
In reply to grady_9:

Messaged re podsac
OP grady_9 04 Oct 2014
In reply to mcondon:

You should see a reply with some pictures.

Thanks
OP grady_9 04 Oct 2014
In reply to grady_9:

POD Lux Pack now sold

Thanks
 seanhendo123 06 Oct 2014
In reply to grady_9:

How old is the vapour rise jacket? when was it last proofed?

Thanks
OP grady_9 06 Oct 2014
In reply to seanhendo123:

Hi Sean

I have had it about 2 and half years. I had Rab clean and proof it at the beginning of the summer. I have only worn it about twice since due to the good summer.

Thanks

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...