UKC

Clothes, bags, sleeping bag, books etc for sale

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 climber sim 03 Oct 2014
Outdoor gear for sale, prices don’t include postage but I’ll do it at cost or rounded down, I’m happy to hear offers especially if it is for more than one item...

*Patagonia insulated waterproof jacket. Men’s medium size. Dark and lighter red with synthetic insulation. It’s a few years old but has had very little use and is in very good used condition £80
*Men’s medium Mountain Hard Wear Syncro waterproof softshell. Dark grey with lighter grey seam detail. Good condition apart from two little nicks on the right sleeve about 8mm long £30
*Men’s small PHD full zip down (Minimus i think) vest. Olive green colour, very little use and great condition £80
*Men’s medium Mountain Hard Wear black Gore Windstopper fleece vest. Used but in good condition £20
*Hind men’s large baggy mountain bike shorts with a padded inner lining. Olive green ish grey ish colour. Used but reasonable condition £5
*Men's Craghopper dark blue trekking trousers. Waist 32" regular leg length. Some light use, good condition £5
*Rab lady’s size 10 Vapour-rise jacket. Blue with black detailing, used but in reasonably good condition £35
*Lady’s small AlpKit down vest. Denim blue with grey detail and lining. Well used but still loads of life and quite good condition £20
*Ladies Inov8 RocLite 260 shoes in UK 6.5 EU 40. Used for a couple of runs but were a bit small. Good condition £25
*Ladies La Sportiva Crosslite in UK 6.5 EU 40. Used but good condition and loads of life left in them £20
*Osprey Sojourn wheeled travel bag. Blue and grey, used for one trip and good condition other than the plastic rest at the bottom of the bag which some baggage handler managed to twist. I've fixed it myself but not as new. I think it's about 80 liters £70
*Salomon 10ish litre running/cycling pack. Blue and grey with a main zipped compartment, front bungee cord and hip belt poscket. Very well used but still works fine £8
*Terra Nova Laser elite 20 litre racing back pack. Light use £25
*Lowe Alpine Yocton 25 bag in blue with grey Dyneema detail. Well used but loads of life left in it £18
*Scott Trail pack 10 liter in black and lime green with two unused water bottles. Brand new and unused with tags £30
*Berghaus 29Zero hipbelt. Very little use £8
*Air Land and Sea waist wallet, very good condition £3
*Lowe Alpine Boulder Bag 30 in red and black. Very good condition, never been used as a rope bag £30
*Mizuno Trisport rucksack. About 30 litres with an expanding wet kit space at the bottom. Very little use, almost as new £18
*Alp Kit Gordon black waterproof 20 litre rucksack with clear viewing patch on the front. Used but still waterproof and quite good condition £12
*Mountain Hardwear Banshe SL sleeping bag. About 10 nights use, good condition and well looked after but not brand new. It’s a waterproof high quality and very warm down bag. Left hand zip, mainly blue. £200 – Link to Amazon for full spec etc http://www.amazon.co.uk/Mountain-Hardwear-Banshee-SL-REG/dp/B005PO5M3G
*Brand new warranty replacement Timex IronMan Duel Tech 50 Lap full size watch £40 (RRP £79.99) link http://www.timex.co.uk/watches/ironman-dual-tech-50-lap-full-size-t5k4029j
*Timex IronMan Sleek 50 Lap watch, used but brand new battery replaced by Timex £25 (RRP £69.99) link to it http://www.timex.co.uk/watches/timex-ironman-sleek-50-lap-t5k3359j-0
*Ladies Timex IronMan watch. Charcoal grey strap with light grey around the face and by the buttons and red detail. It has digital display with hands as well. It is missing the bezel but still looks ok with a light grey surround to the face. I've just had the battery replaced by Timex which cost £9.17. it’s in good but used condition other than the bezel £12
*Bush Baby Cocoon baby carrier. Very little use in original packaging £25

Books...
*Quest for Adventure by Chris Bonnington 2000. Paperback reasonable condition £6
*The Mont Blanc Massif by Gaston Rebuffat. Hard back, used, the jacket is a bit tatty but the book is in good condition. There are some notes written in it. £8
*Wild Running, 150 great adventures on the trails and fells of Britian.Running guide book published 2014. Brand new and signed by the authors £12
*Lost Lanes by Jack Thurston 2013. Paperback, very good condition £6
*Yosemite by Alex Huber and Heinz Zak 2003. Hardback, book in very good condition but jacket is a bit ripped on the spine. £10
*Preposterous Tales by Neil Gresham and Tim Emmett 2005. Paperback, quite good condition. £6
*Racing Through the Dark by David Millar 2011. Hardback good condition. £6
*Mad, Bad and Dangerous to Know by Ranulph Fiennes 2007. Hard back in quite good condition £6
*Mountaincraft and Leadership revised third edition by Eric Lanmuir 2004. paperback in reasonable condition £4
*A Lifetime in a Race by Matthew Pinsent 2004. paperback used condition but signed. £4

More outdoor books all £1.50 each...

*Runners World Guide to Adventure Racing 2004. Paperback good used condition.
*Conquistadors of the Useless by Lionel Terray 2008. Paperback very good condition.
*The Mountain Travellers Handbook by Paul Deegan 2002. paperback in good used condition.
*This Game of Ghosts by Joe Simpson 1993. Paperback used condition.
*Facing the Frozen Ocean by Bear Grylls 2004. paperback used condition.
*Captain Scott by Ranulph Fiennes 2004. paperback in used condition.
*Extremes along the Silk Road by Nick Middleton 2006. paperback used condition.
*To the Ends of the earth by Ranulph Fiennes 1995. paperback used condition.
*Left for Dead by Beck Weathers 2001. paperback good used condition.
*High Level, the Alps from end to end by David Brett 1983. hard cover good condition but jacket is used condition.
*Storms of Silence by Joe Simpson 1996. paperback in used condition.
*The Man who Cycled the World by Mark Beaumont 2009. paperback used condition.
*Facing Up by Bear Grylls 2000. paperback used condition.
*A Slender Thread by Stephen Venables 2001. paperback used condition.
*Solo by Pen Hadow 2005. paperback used condition.
*Coutdown to Rescue by Bob Maslen-Jones 1993. paperback good used condition.

Postage is about £2.50 for a single book. I'll combine postage and charge cost if you buy more than one.

Please ask for photos or extra information on any item. I'm happy to listen to offers, I’d be even happier if the offer was for a reduced price for multiple items! No items include postage in the price, I’ll let you know how much this is when I know what you are after and where you are but I’ll always do it at cost or better.
Thanks
OP climber sim 05 Oct 2014
In reply to climber sim:

Happy to knock 10% off these prices or open to offers, would be good to get some more sold. Pictures available if you need more info

cheers
OP climber sim 08 Oct 2014
In reply to climber sim:

terra nova bag, alp kit bag, bike shorts, boulder bag all sold. offers on anything else?
OP climber sim 16 Oct 2014
In reply to climber sim:
Crag hopper trousers, mTn hard wear gillet, salomon bag now also sold
OP climber sim 16 Oct 2014
In reply to climber sim:

vapour rise, yocoton and alpkit gillet sold
 hthom 17 Oct 2014
In reply to climber sim:

Hi Could I see some photos of the *Men’s medium Mountain Hard Wear Syncro waterproof softshell* if it is still available?

Thanks,
H
OP climber sim 19 Oct 2014
In reply to hthom:

Hi, it's still available I'll message you

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...