UKC

UK PM declares 9/11 and 7/7 Truthers must be dealt with........

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
UK PM declares 9/11 and 7/7 Truthers must be dealt with as harshly as ISIS

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2014/10/03/uk-pm-declares-911-and-77-truthers-...

It's quite clear that Dave is just a PR man who reads the nonsensical propaganda his masters tell him to, did the Nazis really win the war by covert means?
In reply to The Mystery Toad:

Lovely!! My chuckle of the day, do you have any more?
KevinD 04 Oct 2014
> UK PM declares 9/11 and 7/7 Truthers must be dealt with as harshly as ISIS

You are brave speaking out then. I expect the RAF have a couple of tornados on standby waiting for the intelligence services to track your IP.
abseil 04 Oct 2014
In reply to dissonance:

> ...I expect the RAF have a couple of tornados on standby waiting for the intelligence services to track your IP.

And did you know as soon as you click on "UKC", the satellite cameras start rolling, filming you? And they can see round corners.
In reply to dissonance:

So if they tracked the ip address they'd blow up the servers miles away from me which sounds about as accurate as the RAF get anyway!
In reply to abseil:

Thats like 1970s tech, they've had a quantum viewing system for a good while now which can see future events before they happen, Daves ramblings are signs that a certain cabal no longer really runs to world, just smoke and mirrors.

> It's quite clear that Dave is just a PR man who reads the nonsensical propaganda his masters tell him to

This is quite true. But only by accident.

Martin
 Ridge 04 Oct 2014
In reply to John Simpson:

'pond life viral task for the day' I'm intrigued Mr Mystery Toad, are you spreading the troof or trolling. Hilarious site though, hours of entertainment
 The New NickB 04 Oct 2014
In reply to Ridge:

Mystery Toad's identity isn't much of a mystery, which leads me to think he believes it.
In reply to Ridge:

If you find it funny well crack on.
KevinD 04 Oct 2014
In reply to abseil:

> And did you know as soon as you click on "UKC"

I heard they have mind reading drones now. So you dont even need to click on "UKC" but simply think about doing so.
The truth is out there but the sheeple are too scared to find it.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...