UKC

FS: VAN For Sale

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
 Rob_Webster 08 Oct 2014
premier post photo
Price: £3600

A 2006/2007 Vauxhall Vivaro long Wheel base. Fully converted for camping lots of room under the bed and a set of shelves behind the driver seat. Double mattress, 2 burner gas cooker and all cooking utensils included. It has sliding doors on both sides of the van which I have found very handy.

The Van has a set of pretty much brand new Winter tyres, and summer tyres with lots of life left in them.

MOT 30/04/15 One minor problem on the last MOT was the windscreen wiper blades.
TAX 31/12/14

The van has just had a full service 500 miles ago and showing on the clock now is 100500 miles.
It is super warm (fully insulated) and completely ready to go for those of you who want to use a converted van for traveling and camping.

Faults:
Only minor faults, the key is electronic but has lost the buttons it still works but you have to connect the nodes together with something metal. I have looked at getting a new key which is £300 but because it works it doesn't bother me.

There is a slight scratch on the passenger side sliding door again not deep enough to rust and there is no dent just scratches.

This is a great van and I am reluctant to get rid of it but I am going to Canada for a year and would like to see it being used and with a good owner.

Personal Message me for more Pics Info about the van on: webbo16@hotmail.co.uk
 ablackett 12 Oct 2014
In reply to Rob_Webster:

I have sent email, where is the van?
OP Rob_Webster 15 Oct 2014
In reply to Rob_Webster:

Van sold!!!

Please Register as a New User in order to reply to this topic.
Loading Notifications...