UKC

Anybody else having problems posting photos?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 Toerag 25 Oct 2014
OK, so I've twice tried to submit a crag shot over the past few days but it still hasn't appeared in my gallery or against the relevant route. Is it me? Is there a problem?
In reply to Toerag:

Hi - your pic was/is in the wrong catagory.

OP Toerag 25 Oct 2014
In reply to Toerag:

Cor you're fussy these days! Nevermind, I'll sort it out later, thanks for letting me know
 caradoc 02 Nov 2014
In reply to Mark Glaister - Assistant Editor:
A shot of What a Pity, Colehill Quarry hasn't appeared in the logbook page for that climb although it's in the Colehill Quarry collection. No doubt I have done something wrong, not sure what though. It doesn't seem to be possible to upload a shot from the logbook page, the option th 'add photo' has disappeared. Is this a policy decision? If so, why? It means that the likelihood of making a mistake when filling in the various sections is greatly increased. The only reason I put shots on UKC is to add information to the routes, enhance the database and give people an idea about the route they may be considering doing.
In reply to caradoc:

Hi caradoc, I'll look into this there's some problem with the route matching for What a Pity (6b). There will be an upload photo button on the climb page in the next update to logbooks in the near future as well as a few more tweaks.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...