UKC

Podsacs

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
big es 30 Oct 2014
Has anyone else had any issues with online ordering from Podsac? Placed an order at the start of the week and have had no confirmation and still shows as awaiting processing. Also billed for shipping to NZ when it clearly states free shipping on orders over 99 pounds Not getting any reply to emails. But they have debited my card... anyone got a direct email to them rather than the generic info@podsac.com?

Ta
 TobyA 30 Oct 2014
In reply to big es:

Podsacs is now owned by the bike shop Planet X, hence you can see the sacs on their website http://www.planetx.co.uk/c/q/accessories/bags-and-luggage/backpacks They are a well established webshop with lots of satisfied customers; I've bought from them a number of times with no probs, so I'd just email their general service email address and ask, they've been pretty quick to respond in the past.

I've had times before with other companies when it says free delivery but doesn't say where to, then when you place your order from outside the UK the systems says you have to pay. Companies aren't always clear on issues like that, and maybe its something like that messing up your order? But as I say, they are a decent company to deal with in my experience, so probably more cock up than conspiracy.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...