UKC

TrekkInn?

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
 ianstevens 05 Nov 2014
Anyone used to aforementioned shop? Their prices for Muiras seem to good to be true - so I'm guessing they probably are.

And before any of you tell to go and try them on, I know what size I am as I already own a pair.
 stuartR 05 Nov 2014
In reply to ianstevens:

I got some asolo Sherpas for half the Cotswold price came quickly never had a problem with them! Think they send you the stuff from Spain
 CharlieMack 05 Nov 2014
In reply to ianstevens:

Yea, I got some boots there. Took about 5-6 days to arrive as yes, they come from Spain. Mine went via Germany. You can track your parcel.
OP ianstevens 05 Nov 2014
In reply to stuartR:

Cheers - just wanted a review from a reputable source (i.e. the people of UKC). Looks like I'll be waiting for the postman then!
windjammer 05 Nov 2014
In reply to ianstevens:

just bought a hagloffs rand 40 and saved 40 quid,got it deliverd to my local sorting office,trekinn are great
 alibrightman 05 Nov 2014
In reply to ianstevens:

It's a couple of years ago now, but I bought a sac and a transceiver from them; no problems.
In reply to ianstevens:

Also a positive from me, bought a pair of ski touring bindings, significantly cheaper than anywhere in the UK, with similar postive experience ref postage as described by other posters. Would use again.
 smithaldo 06 Nov 2014
In reply to ianstevens: only buy stuff in stock as they can take forever to get stuff in that is new out. Eg a mate ordered some dynafit bindings last time they revamped them and after three months of waiting cancelled his order and went somewhere else.

RockShock 06 Nov 2014
In reply to ianstevens:

TrekInn, SnowInn and in general all the *Inn stores are the only page in the Internet that it's worth to get a newsletter from. Especially the OutletInn.

Just now they are having an offer for all Salewa gear and clothing which goes down to almost 50% of retail prices, for example. You can get an ABS backpack for 469EUR and such... For clothing, the sizes they normally have are ridiculous, but it's as with every other outlet.

As other said, buy things they have on stock and you'll be fine.

Cheers
RS
OP ianstevens 13 Nov 2014
In reply to RockShock:

Just for some follow up (i.e. If anyone else is checking this company out), shoes arrived fine yesterday (4 days excluding the weekend).

So, good stuff.
Hammy78 13 Nov 2014
In reply to ianstevens:

I've used them a few times now. Just be careful If you plan to send something back. I was informed that I had to return an item to Spain, which would've cost me more on postage than the item i bought. Good prices though.
 Cardi 13 Nov 2014
In reply to ianstevens:

I bought some Miuras last week with a free 5% discount code, including delivery for £75. Arrived within 4 days. Took the punt as prices have gone ridiculous for La Sportiva in this country of late.
 skog 13 Nov 2014
In reply to Cardi:

Yeah, I've bought a sleeping bag from them on two occasions, no problems.
2powern 17 Nov 2014
In reply to stuartR:

Exactly the same here. Bought the boots and was happy with change from £130. Got some 6B+ en route at the moment.
 Mr Trebus 17 Nov 2014
In reply to Cardi:

I went to Go Outdoors and got them to price match it with another 10% off the top of it. Much easier than getting it from spain.

I have used the outlettinn before and the service was good.

Al

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...