UKC

Alpkit Manta Question

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Vaughan 27 Nov 2014

Hi, can anyone that has an Alpkit Manta tell me if the RED Double LED setting can be turned on when needed without having to cycle through the other colours every time? And then turned off again without having to do the same?

Thanks
Post edited at 12:51
 BStar 27 Nov 2014
In reply to Vaughan:
That is incredibly strange, I was having this exact conversation with a guy from work today, I purchased the Viper in the end because I was unsure as to the practicality of all of the extra functions, including having to scroll through to get to your night vision saving light! Great head torch (the viper one that is), I can vouch for that one at least, it blows my Petzl Tikka Plus 2 out of the water on brighness.
Post edited at 13:04
 BStar 27 Nov 2014
In reply to Vaughan:

Also, my reply was not meant to answer your question that 'yes you do' or 'no you dont', I wasn't sure either way so I got the Viper instead.
In reply to Vaughan:

Hi

I have the manta , I've never come across a way to access the red Leds without going through the blue and green first. They are at least on a separate button to the main beam though, so it's never really upset my night vision.

M
In reply to Vaughan:

You have to cycle through I'm afraid.

This topic has been archived, and won't accept reply postings.
Loading Notifications...